Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AleksaV - editing advice

Hello,

Can someone please explain and teach me what is wrong with contrast (is it too much or little?) and why is the other reason 'Subject too far / too much dead space'?
    I'm confused, especially for the dead space because I don't know what I was supposed to do, just cut a little more or I needed to remove the YU-SAR helicopter?

Thank you for Your help,
    Aleksa.
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 4 million screened photos online!

I made a mistake in setting up the link, I'll try again:
    JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Originally posted by AleksaV View Post
      I made a mistake in setting up the link, I'll try again:
      https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=8354831
      Contrast doesn't appear to be as big a problem as the color (cyan/green cast) and compression. The light is a bit flat (looks like due to some high clouds), but with a better edit, this could possibly be acceptable. You can ignore the Too Far rejection, it is obvious the crop is intended to include both helicopters.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Contrast doesn't appear to be as big a problem as the color (cyan/green cast) and compression. The light is a bit flat (looks like due to some high clouds), but with a better edit, this could possibly be acceptable. You can ignore the Too Far rejection, it is obvious the crop is intended to include both helicopters.
        Thank you very much.

Comment

Hello, this photo has been rejected as "part of aircraft cut off".
          I don't understand what is wrong with the photo because I see this as a tail photo, so I would like to ask for an explanation.​ Click image for larger version

Name:	_DSC9600_20047.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	503.4 KB
ID:	1178669

Comment

Originally posted by AleksaV View Post
            Hello, this photo has been rejected as "part of aircraft cut off".
            I don't understand what is wrong with the photo because I see this as a tail photo, so I would like to ask for an explanation.
            Ugly/awkward/unappealing crop.

Comment

Working...
            X