X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LewisW295
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Acceptable for me, just be aware that is my opinion only, and likewise about the cropped rotors. Ok for me, but can't guarantee the same for everyone.
    I understand. It's something I'll mention in the notes to the screener when I do submit it thank you

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by LewisW295 View Post

I've made a slight change to the lighting now. Would this be a better image? Apologies for the bombardment of questions. I'm still getting to know my editor and camera.
    Acceptable for me, just be aware that is my opinion only, and likewise about the cropped rotors. Ok for me, but can't guarantee the same for everyone.

Leave a comment:

• LewisW295
    replied

A bit dark.
    I've made a slight change to the lighting now. Would this be a better image? Apologies for the bombardment of questions. I'm still getting to know my editor and camera.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Can I please have some pre-screening Advice for this picture?

I'm aware that the props are cut off, this is intentional however as I wanted the focus to be on the fuselage area itself. The details of the engines were kept however.
    A bit dark.

Leave a comment:

• LewisW295
    replied
    Can I please have some pre-screening Advice for this picture?

I'm aware that the props are cut off, this is intentional however as I wanted the focus to be on the fuselage area itself. The details of the engines were kept however.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• LewisW295
    replied

No, it is caused by the cloudy skies on that day. As such, it is not fixable as I stated.
    Ah my apologies. Admittedly, after replying to you just now, I did actually find the contrast sticky. Though, I think I may have found a workaround for the resizing issue by discovering the export options properly in LR. I'll have a fiddle with some better shots where the sun was out (and behind me!).

Thanks bud

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Ah okay. With the contrast issue, could that be caused by overuse of shadows?
    No, it is caused by the cloudy skies on that day. As such, it is not fixable as I stated.

Leave a comment:

• LewisW295
    replied

Hello,

The image is soft, poorly centered, and lacks contrast. The latter is not really fixable.
    Ah okay. With the contrast issue, could that be caused by overuse of shadows? I'm very new to editing so shadows may of been altered incorrectly. I have attached a new image here with the shadows reduced back to original settings and recropped.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hi all,

Can people please offer me some advice with this photo? It's been edited but I've found that JPEG Artifacts and lens vignetting have given me no end of troubles.

Also, I am brand spanking new to digital photography, editing and Jetphotos so apologies in advance if I have to clarify things.

Shot on a Canon 2000D with a 75-300mm lens. Edited in Lightroom on mobile (PC isn't currently an option due to a faulty memory card reader)

Thanks in advance!
    ​​​
    Hello,

The image is soft, poorly centered, and lacks contrast. The latter is not really fixable.

Leave a comment:

• LewisW295
    started a topic Pre-screening Advice for LewisW295 Please

Pre-screening Advice for LewisW295 Please

Hi all,

Can people please offer me some advice with this photo? It's been edited but I've found that JPEG Artifacts and lens vignetting have given me no end of troubles.

Also, I am brand spanking new to digital photography, editing and Jetphotos so apologies in advance if I have to clarify things.

Shot on a Canon 2000D with a 75-300mm lens. Edited in Lightroom on mobile (PC isn't currently an option due to a faulty memory card reader)

Thanks in advance!
    ​​​
    Attached Files
    Last edited by bleuair; 2022-09-16, 21:36.
Working...
X