X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by iiEddieLostic View Post

For the skill, you're more or less talking about panning right?
    Yes, and knowing how to use the camera properly

Leave a comment:

• iiEddieLostic
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

If I had to guess, equipment (lens), then skill..but that's just an educated guess.
    For the skill, you're more or less talking about panning right?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Is it evident in the given photo? i tried limiting the vignetting which I put my aperture to 9, 1/1250 and around 400 ISO. i also may have used a different AF setting then what I normally use which may have contributed to the lack of quality. Additionally I believe weather conditions were permitting, do you have any ideas?
    If I had to guess, equipment (lens), then skill..but that's just an educated guess.

Leave a comment:

• iiEddieLostic
    replied

Whatever is causing the lack of quality...settings, equipment, skill, etc..
    Is it evident in the given photo? i tried limiting the vignetting which I put my aperture to 9, 1/1250 and around 400 ISO. i also may have used a different AF setting then what I normally use which may have contributed to the lack of quality. Additionally I believe weather conditions were permitting, do you have any ideas?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Ok I understand sorry, my bad. What should I change to make the quality better?
    Whatever is causing the lack of quality...settings, equipment, skill, etc..

Leave a comment:

• iiEddieLostic
    replied

Very soft, nearly blurry (especially the second). While you can sometimes hide such a lack of quality by downsizing to smaller resolutions, you'll need to start with better quality if you want to make things easier for yourself.
    Ok I understand sorry, my bad. What should I change to make the quality better?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Very soft, nearly blurry (especially the second). While you can sometimes hide such a lack of quality by downsizing to smaller resolutions, you'll need to start with better quality if you want to make things easier for yourself.

Leave a comment:

• iiEddieLostic
    replied

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DuT...ew?usp=sharing Sorry about that

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Raw file supplied.
    ..where?

Leave a comment:

• iiEddieLostic
    replied

No idea. Maybe you should post one so it can be checked.
    Raw file supplied.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Not sure, do you think the quality is there on the two originals?
    No idea. Maybe you should post one so it can be checked.

Leave a comment:

• iiEddieLostic
    replied

I would consider anything more than 50% of the frame 'heavy', and these look like a bit less than that. I guess then the next question would be how much quality there is on the originals.
    Not sure, do you think the quality is there on the two originals?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

I guess I would consider it heavy??? Not sure
    I would consider anything more than 50% of the frame 'heavy', and these look like a bit less than that. I guess then the next question would be how much quality there is on the originals.

Leave a comment:

• iiEddieLostic
    replied

Various spots in all images. Are they heavy crops? Please post just 1-2 images for more detailed comments:

"If you've taken 10+ images in similar conditions, there is no need to post all of them for feedback. One or two will do, and you can then apply that feedback to the rest."
    I guess I would consider it heavy??? Not sure

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Got it, can you specify which photos have the soft and over sharpened issues?
    Various spots in all images. Are they heavy crops? Please post just 1-2 images for more detailed comments:

"If you've taken 10+ images in similar conditions, there is no need to post all of them for feedback. One or two will do, and you can then apply that feedback to the rest."

Leave a comment:

Working...
X