X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calvin L
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Seeing as how you decided to ignore my advice and appeal the rejection above, I will be refraining from offering any more. Feel free to continue to post requests however, as others may still help
    Alright Dana, thank you so much always for your time.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by Calvin L View Post
    Hello, colour tint, centering and horizon check please. Thank you
    Seeing as how you decided to ignore my advice and appeal the rejection above, I will be refraining from offering any more. Feel free to continue to post requests however, as others may still help

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied
    Hello, colour tint, centering and horizon check please. Thank you
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Are they soft? One was sharpened one was not.
    For reference https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10422615, is this Cargo and Special Scheme category?
    Thank you
    Yes to all questions.

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied
    Are they soft? One was sharpened one was not.
    For reference https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/10422615, is this Cargo and Special Scheme category?
    Thank you
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello, can I have prescreen for this three please. Focusing on the sharpness, contrast and vignetting on all.
    For Qatar also its saturation/hue because the original is a little blue, it has sunlight.
    Contrast is very poor on all of these. As such, not worth commenting on other quality issues.

About this rejection, do your agree?.
    Probably should have been a contrast rejection instead of underexposed.

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied
    Hello, can I have prescreen for this three please. Focusing on the sharpness, contrast and vignetting on all.
    For Qatar also its saturation/hue because the original is a little blue, it has sunlight.

About this rejection, do your agree? https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9761164
    How to fix this rejection, because it may look soft because of the sunlight, and Garuda has plain black text not like other major airline here, they are thick and coloured, https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=9761183, the original file look sharp to me. https://ibb.co/P6FvvDm

Thank you so much.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Advice please, not really sure about the editing here.
    And about the shiny registration here, is it ok? Thank you
    Soft and poor contrast on both of these.

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied
    Advice please, not really sure about the editing here.
    And about the shiny registration here, is it ok? Thank you
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Any advice or categories for Ethiopian please.
    Special Scheme.

Any advice for Xiamen please.
    Soft.

Are sun reflection ok on Jetphotos like the examples (GFU LQZ) or maybe a long reflection across the fuselage.
    Shouldn't be an issue.

Last one are the centering fine? (GQN)
    Yes.

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied
    Any advice or categories for Ethiopian please.The light under the aircraft is probably because of warehouse reflection.
    Any advice for Xiamen please.
    Are sun reflection ok on Jetphotos like the examples (GFU LQZ) or maybe a long reflection across the fuselage.
    Last one are the centering fine? (GQN)

Thank you
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied

Images are all somewhat soft, though the contrast is borderline at worst for me. 'Dark' is sometimes given as a rejection reason when contrast would have been more appropriate, as is the case here as none of these seem technically underexposed.
    That's what Im thinking too that none of these are underexposed. Thank you
    I had appeal one this morning and it was accepted, and I also submit another two about underexposed and it got accepted. So I'll look to the fate of some other.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello, I want to ask feedback before wrongly appealing. I normally upload this level of sharpness. But the thing is I was shock to receive most of these got a contrast rejection. Imho the contrast is okay on the rejections, and also about the underexposed

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Some rejections are understood, but any advice on those please ... Thank you
    Images are all somewhat soft, though the contrast is borderline at worst for me. 'Dark' is sometimes given as a rejection reason when contrast would have been more appropriate, as is the case here as none of these seem technically underexposed.

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied
    Hello, I want to ask feedback before wrongly appealing. I normally upload this level of sharpness. But the thing is I was shock to receive most of these got a contrast rejection. Imho the contrast is okay on the rejections, and also about the underexposed

Some rejections are understood, but any advice on those please ... Thank you

Leave a comment:

• Calvin L
    replied

Especially this part: "If you've taken 10+ images in similar conditions, there is no need to post all of them for feedback. One or two will do, and you can then apply that feedback to the rest."

All images soft, borderline contrast/overprocessed.
    Alright thanks dlowwa, I forgot about that sorry.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X