• don moore
    replied
    thank you

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by don moore
    pre screening and editing advice please on this photo anybody thanks
    This image is badly affected by heat haze.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by don moore View Post
    thank you for information on other two dlowwa this one is same plane but was thinken might be better and i have aero logic thats it if i could have them looked at for pre screening please they ant in q thanks
    The AeroLogic is overprocessed (editing halos) and noisy.

Leave a comment:

• don moore
    replied
    thank you for information on other two dlowwa this one is same plane but was thinken might be better and i have aero logic thats it if i could have them looked at for pre screening please they ant in q thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Will try one more time with you, but please be aware that if your posts go unanswered in the future, it is because you have again failed to read the link to our prescreening requests you have been given multiple times.

pre screening advice on this photo please i hope this is were i post this cant navigate site to well thanks
    Image is borderline soft and might require a small amount of CCW rotation.

i would like to put this in q can anybody please help with pre screening and is it framed ok thanks it was taken a hour ago
    Image is a bit noisy and slight editing halos are visible.

Leave a comment:

• don moore
    replied
    i would like to put this in q can anybody please help with pre screening and is it framed ok thanks it was taken a hour ago
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• don moore
    replied
    pre screening advice on this photo please i hope this is were i post this cant navigate site to well thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• don moore
    replied
    Originally posted by PabloGlez View Post

Are similar.
    i was only gonna send one of them if one was ok

Leave a comment:

• PabloGlez
    replied
    pre screening advice on these 2 photos please
    Are similar.

Leave a comment:

• don moore
    replied
    ok thank you guess that coler might be beacause of fall colers

Leave a comment:

• PabloGlez
    replied
    is there anyone help with pre screening on this photo please
    Bad centering and borderline bad color (yellow cast).

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    pre screening advice on these 3 please
    First image is blurry, and cannot be fixed. As for the other two, as I have already said:

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
    1 & 3 are similar, and will thus not be prescreened.
    So I'm really trying to be patient here, but it still seems you're not making much effort to pay attention to what we are saying. I think I'm done for now, maybe some other photographers will be willing to help you in the future

Leave a comment:

• don moore
    replied
    ill wait until after 12am resend that should be 24hrs thank you iem new tryen to learn site is hard for me to navagate

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    i didnt post anything after midnight last night dont think sorry i did read link i thought after midnight was concederd next day i apoalgie to you
    In that post it literally says "per 24 hours (not calendar day)". Don't know how that can be any more clear. The problem is not so much that you posted a couple of images over the limit, the problem is I've asked you to read and follow the requests in that post multiple times and you have yet to do so. If you can't make the effort to follow our requests, not much point for us to make the effort to reply.

You're free to continue posting feedback requests, but like I said, any more that don't follow our requests in that post will be ignored by crew.

Leave a comment:

• don moore
    replied
    i didnt post anything after midnight last night dont think sorry i did read link i thought after midnight was concederd next day i apoalgie to you

Leave a comment:

Working...
X