Jason Chew - Pre Screening Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jason Chew - Pre Screening Advice

​​​​Hi I am new to Jetphotos and have uploaded a few images in the past and all got rejected (partially due to phone camera). I have just prepared a few new images taken with my DSLR and was just wondering if I could get some prescreening advice. I made some adjustments and editted them through Lightroom.

Originally posted by JasonC128 View Post
    Hi I am new to Jetphotos and have uploaded a few images in the past and all got rejected (partially due to phone camera). I have just prepared a few new images taken with my DSLR and was just wondering if I could get some prescreening advice. I made some adjustments and editted them through Lightroom.
    Hi,

These all lack the quality to be accepted, and it's unlikely editing will do much to help. There are issues with color, contrast, centering, noise, blurriness, and sharpening. You can pick an image/flaw if you'd like to focus on one, but not much point in giving a detailed break down as like I said it's likely, none of these are fixable.

Comment

Hi just wondering if someone could help me out on determining if these photos would be suitable for submission? Cheers!

Comment

Hi just wondering if someone could help me out on determining if these photos would be suitable for submission? Cheers!
        1. borderline contrast/overprocessed
        2. contrast, heat haze
        3. contrast, soft
        4. contrast, dirty
        5. dirty

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. borderline contrast/overprocessed
          2. contrast, heat hazeWould 1 be fixable? And would you elaborate on what you mean by dirty?
          3. contrast, soft
          4. contrast, dirty
          5. dirty
          Would 1 be fixable? And would you elaborate on what you mean by dirty?

Comment

Would 1 be fixable? And would you elaborate on what you mean by dirty?
            Not a crew,
            Maybe yes/maybe no base on the original too.

There is a black spot under the head, and above the fuselage

Comment

Would 1 be fixable?
              With a better edit, perhaps.

And would you elaborate on what you mean by dirty?
              Giant dust spot.

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

Not a crew,

Where is the one under the head and above the fuselage, if u could circle the areas? Thanks for the help!

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

Not a crew,

Disregard I see it thanks!

Comment

Hi just would like to request for prescreening on this image, thanks!

Comment

Hi just would like to request for prescreening on this image, thanks!
                      Crop's a bit tighter than normal for terminal view, but should be ok.

Comment

Recently started having a few issues with bad colour and hue/saturation rejections, would someone be able to shed some insight as to why this might be, I haven't changed my editing workflow much maybe I should start altering it? Thanks!

Comment

Recently started having a few issues with bad colour and hue/saturation rejections, would someone be able to shed some insight as to why this might be, I haven't changed my editing workflow much maybe I should start altering it? Attached are the original uploads, thanks!
                          Very slight cyan tint on the second, otherwise they look ok to me.

Comment

Hi just would like to request for prescreening on these, thanks!

Comment

Hi just would like to request for prescreening on these, thanks!
                              Poor contrast on all three. 1 & 3 might be fixable.

Comment

Working...
                              X