fablee- Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fablee View Post

Thank you, Sir, for your opinion. What are the issues with the photo?
    Horizon is off and borderline oversharpened. In the future, if you would like to avoid repeatedly posting about the same image please be as specific with your requests rather than just "is this ok?"

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Horizon is off and borderline oversharpened. In the future, if you would like to avoid repeatedly posting about the same image please be as specific with your requests rather than just "is this ok?"
      Noted. How much should I correct for the horizon? Thank you.

Comment

Noted. How much should I correct for the horizon? Thank you.
        Enough to make the verticals straight.

Comment

Enough to make the verticals straight.
          Thanks for your opinion. I have reworked the image. Is the horizon acceptably level now? If not, I would appreciate it if you could kindly advise the amount of correction that is required. Also is image sharpening acceptable now? Thank you.Click image for larger version  Name:	018_2796A18.jpg Views:	0 Size:	369.7 KB ID:	1184132

Comment

Thanks for your opinion. I have reworked the image. Is the horizon acceptably level now? If not, I would appreciate it if you could kindly advise the amount of correction that is required. Also is image sharpening acceptable now?
            Horizon and sharpening would be ok for me.

Comment

Horizon and sharpening would be ok for me.
              Thank you, Sir, for your opinion. May I take it that in your opinion, there are no other issues that would prevent its acceptance?

Comment

Thank you, Sir, for your opinion. May I take it that in your opinion, there are no other issues that would prevent its acceptance?
                Only thing that might be an issue is the barrier across the nose gear.

Comment

Only thing that might be an issue is the barrier across the nose gear.
                  Thank you, Sir, for your opinion.

Comment

Working...
                  X