Pre-Screening/Editing Advice for Victor_Dario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Still borderline, though would be acceptable for me. Couldn't promise for others.
    Okay thanks dlowwa! But how do I know when the picture is sharp enough? Is there a thumb rule or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Victor_Dario View Post

Okay thanks dlowwa! But how do I know when the picture is sharp enough? Is there a thumb rule or something?
      Nope, just experience.

Comment

Okay thanks!

Comment

Comment

And this one as well

Comment

And this one as well
              Hello there, I'm not a screener but I advise you to read this again especially point 3. This time you request prescreen for 6images passing the 24hours limit. Thank You
              Suggestions when asking for editing advice / prescreening from crew - JetPhotos Forums - The Friendly Way to Fly

Please watch your cropping, Ryanair SP-RSM tail got cut

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

Hello there, I'm not a screener but I advise you to read this again especially point 3. This time you request prescreen for 6images passing the 24hours limit. Thank You
                Suggestions when asking for editing advice / prescreening from crew - JetPhotos Forums - The Friendly Way to Fly

Please watch your cropping, Ryanair SP-RSM tail got cut
                Okay sorry, didn’t know that. I’m going to fix it.
                I deleted one picture, but will the screener still look at the pictures or do I have to wait 24h?

Comment

Okay sorry, didn’t know that. I’m going to fix it.
                  I deleted one picture, but will the screener still look at the pictures or do I have to wait 24h?
                  If after 24hours screener didn't assist, delete the 5pics and reupload so it shown that you just request a new one in this forum
                  Personal req, can I have your photographer ID?, Thx

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

If after 24hours screener didn't assist, delete the 5pics and reupload so it shown that you just request a new one in this forum
                    Personal req, can I have your ID?, Thx
                    Okay thx for the info! But what ID you want?

Comment

Comment

Hello. I went for some planespotting and took these 5 pictures.I would appreciate a pre-screening and some advice. If there are some failures on the pictures, is it something that can be fixed or is it impossible. Pls let me know
                        Thx​​​​​​​
                        Click image for larger version

Name:	KLM E2.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	986.8 KB
ID:	1121773Click image for larger version

Name:	SWISS CC.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	1.05 MB
ID:	1121774Click image for larger version

Name:	LUFTHANSA AIRBUS A319.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	991.8 KB
ID:	1121775Click image for larger version

Name:	DOLOMITI.jpg
Views:	84
Size:	1.17 MB
ID:	1121776Click image for larger version

Name:	RYANAIR_.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	995.0 KB
ID:	1121777

Comment

Hello. I went for some planespotting and took these 5 pictures.I would appreciate a pre-screening and some advice. If there are some failures on the pictures, is it something that can be fixed or is it impossible. Pls let me know
                          All images lack the quality to uploaded at 1920pix. Perhaps focus on 3-5 at a smaller resolution like 1280.

Comment

All images lack the quality to uploaded at 1920pix. Perhaps focus on 3-5 at a smaller resolution like 1280.
                            Okay thanks man! But beside to the resolution, is the picture OK? Or is it something that I have to think about?

Comment

Okay thanks man! But beside to the resolution, is the picture OK? Or is it something that I have to think about?
                              The pictures are not ok, and this is quite obvious at 1920pix. At 1280 (or smaller) you might be able to hide the problems.

Comment

The pictures are not ok, and this is quite obvious at 1920pix. At 1280 (or smaller) you might be able to hide the problems.
                                Yes! I’ll upload new version sooner with 1280 and you can see how it looks.

Comment

Working...
                                X