Pre-Screening/Editing Advice for Victor_Dario

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

No obstruction in this image, though it does lack the quality to be accepted (soft/blurry).
    Is it impossible to fix though? I have a bunch of different image with this SAS so I can probably work with others.
    but about the blur, is it the background that is blurry? Because the plane itself isn’t that blurry?

Comment

I will work with the SAS tomorrow, but i had this finished, what about it? It feels like the resolution is too low for this image but i cant upload bigger than 1280 yet
      Click image for larger version  Name:	KLM HOPPAS JET.jpg Views:	0 Size:	881.3 KB ID:	1124329

Comment

Originally posted by Victor_Dario View Post
        I will work with the SAS tomorrow, but i had this finished, what about it? It feels like the resolution is too low for this image but i cant upload bigger than 1280 yet.
        Would be rejected for soft, horizon, and possibly (harsh) contrast.

Is it impossible to fix though? I have a bunch of different image with this SAS so I can probably work with others.
        but about the blur, is it the background that is blurry? Because the plane itself isn’t that blurry?
        The plane itself.

Comment

Would be rejected for soft, horizon, and possibly (harsh) contrast.

The plane itself.
          Okay at least it’s hopefully fixable (KLM). But i don’t understand the softness, cause when I upload the picture in 1920p on my Flickr it’s pin sharp but when resize it to 1280p I get softness, why? So do I have to sharp even more when working with 1280?
          And a question about the Horizon, will the ccw rotation fix it or is the horizon not fixable?

Comment

And a question about the Horizon, will the ccw rotation fix it or is the horizon not fixable?
            Horizon could always be fix, yes CCW touch is needed

Comment

Originally posted by Calvin L View Post

Horizon could always be fix, yes CCW touch is needed
              Yep thanks for the reply!

Comment

Okay at least it’s hopefully fixable (KLM). But i don’t understand the softness, cause when I upload the picture in 1920p on my Flickr it’s pin sharp but when resize it to 1280p I get softness, why? So do I have to sharp even more when working with 1280?
                If it's soft at 1280, I highly doubt it's sharp at 1920. You can post a 1920 version here in the thread to compare if you'd like.

Issues with the horizon are almost always fixable.

Comment

If it's soft at 1280, I highly doubt it's sharp at 1920. You can post a 1920 version here in the thread to compare if you'd like.

Issues with the horizon are almost always fixable.
                  Hey! I made some corrections.
                  I lowered the contrast from 35 to 15 but added a bit more warm colours cause the sun was going down.

I did sharp it a bit more, but not sure if it’s okay. Look closely on the reg and the royal Dutch text, you can see a little difference, is still soft or sharp enough?

About the horizon, I did change a bit as well, but maybe a bit more? Im a bit concerned about the horizon, should the picture go more to the left or to the right?
                  Thanks (:

Click image for larger version  Name:	KLM JÃVEL 21.jpg Views:	0 Size:	898.4 KB ID:	1124398

Comment

Hey! I made some corrections.
                    I lowered the contrast from 35 to 15 but added a bit more warm colours cause the sun was going down.

I did sharp it a bit more, but not sure if it’s okay. Look closely on the reg and the royal Dutch text, you can see a little difference, is still soft or sharp enough?

About the horizon, I did change a bit as well, but maybe a bit more? Im a bit concerned about the horizon, should the picture go more to the left or to the right?
                    Thanks (:
                    Needs CW rotation. Otherwise would be ok for me.

Comment

Needs CW rotation. Otherwise would be ok for me.
                      Thanks Dana! Since I’m pretty new to this, should I rotate it to the right or left? And when do I know when the horizon is ok?
                      Regards (:

Comment

Thanks Dana! Since I’m pretty new to this, should I rotate it to the right or left? And when do I know when the horizon is ok?
                        Regards (:
                        Cant tell, when we see a wall clock half to the L other half R - ClockWise

Comment

Hello!
                          Ive changed the rotation a bit more to the CW side, not sure if its level now. Should i rotate it even more or ok?
                          Thanks
                          Click image for larger version

Name:	klm jävel 23.jpg
Views:	61
Size:	901.5 KB
ID:	1124482

Comment

Hello!
                            Ive changed the rotation a bit more to the CW side, not sure if its level now. Should i rotate it even more or ok?
                            Thanks
                            Horizon looks acceptable to me.

Comment

Thanks for the reply above!
                              I would like a pre screen on this. I got accepted for 1920p pictures so i tried 1600p on this.
                              Thanks
                              Click image for larger version  Name:	SAS A320NEO.jpg Views:	0 Size:	1.44 MB ID:	1124546

Comment

Thanks for the reply above!
                                I would like a pre screen on this. I got accepted for 1920p pictures so i tried 1600p on this.
                                Would be acceptable for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X