No announcement yet.

janchorobik - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, continuing my love-hate relationship with this website, I once again decided I'll try to upload some pictures and would love some of your genuinely helpful feedback to spare me of the immense frustration of waiting a month just to get rejected and not even really understanging what I did wrong.

Click image for larger version  Name:	2023-04-06 - 121928.jpg Views:	0 Size:	373.6 KB ID:	1160083Click image for larger version  Name:	2023-03-19 - 123559.jpg Views:	0 Size:	541.7 KB ID:	1160084Click image for larger version  Name:	2023-03-19 - 095816.jpg Views:	0 Size:	554.9 KB ID:	1160085

(The PA-46-500TP OK-SRB is a new reg, but I'm not sure about the picture quality)

Thanks, Jan

Comment

Originally posted by janchorobik View Post
      Hello, continuing my love-hate relationship with this website, I once again decided I'll try to upload some pictures and would love some of your genuinely helpful feedback to spare me of the immense frustration of waiting a month just to get rejected and not even really understanging what I did wrong.
      1. too far, soft, contrast, overprocessed
      2. too far, centering, heat haze
      3. centering, borderline heat haze

Only the third is fixable, but it needs a tighter crop/better centering, which might make the heat haze more obvious.

Comment

Alright, now I understand, thanks for your feedback.

Comment

Hello, I just saw a (vaguely) similar shot posted on the site that made me remember this one of mine. What do you think?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2022-05-16 - 193258.jpg
Views:	43
Size:	611.1 KB
ID:	1161370

Comment

Hello, I just saw a (vaguely) similar shot posted on the site that made me remember this one of mine. What do you think?
            Would be rejected for dark/contrast/soft/noise/color.

Comment

Hello, is this photo alright?

Click image for larger version

Name:	2023-08-01 - 183055.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	653.6 KB
ID:	1166897

Comment

Hello, is this photo alright?
                No, it is soft.

Comment