Luis Miguel Molina Galeano - Pre-screening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello, Dana.
    I tried to fix two of the last pics. Can you please check them again? Also with three more pics. Best regards!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by LuisMiguelRF View Post
      Hello, Dana.
      I tried to fix two of the last pics. Can you please check them again? Also with three more pics. Best regards!
      Hi, I'm not a screener but the horizon on the first photo looks to be off

Regards Click image for larger version

Name:	procimages.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	533.1 KB
ID:	1158148

Tyler

Comment

Hello, Dana.
        1. horizon, borderline soft/color
        2. contrast/color
        3. horizon, borderline contrast
        4. ok for me, but looking again, there are some conflicting references for the horizon
        5. also conflicting references, but can't say it needs to be changed. borderline contrast

Contrast issues for you seem to be either from poor weather (cloudy) or bad processing (washing out the shadows), with the latter being the case with the two images above.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyler Godfrey View Post

Hi, I'm not a screener but the horizon on the first photo looks to be off

Regards Click image for larger version

Name:	procimages.jpg
Views:	94
Size:	533.1 KB
ID:	1158148

Tyler
          Thanks for your help. You don't need to be a screener for me to comment on my pre-screening thread. Always welcome here!

-

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. horizon, borderline soft/color
          2. contrast/color
          3. horizon, borderline contrast
          4. ok for me, but looking again, there are some conflicting references for the horizon
          5. also conflicting references, but can't say it needs to be changed. borderline contrast

Contrast issues for you seem to be either from poor weather (cloudy) or bad processing (washing out the shadows), with the latter being the case with the two images above.
          Nice explanation! Very thankful for your advice. Thanks a lot.

Comment

Hi, Dana.
            Can you please help me with these five? Best regards!
            Attached Files

Comment

Hi, Dana.
              Can you please help me with these five? Best regards!
              Soft, borderline overexposed, and horizon on the last.

Comment

Hi, Dana.
                Requesting an advice for these five. Thanks in advance!
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi, Dana.
                  Hi, The horizon looks to be an issue on the 4th shot. I can't help with any of the others though, sorry

Regards

Tyler

Comment

Hi, Dana.
                    I won't be commenting since on the last batch you not only ignored my advice and uploaded some of the images anyway, but also appealed one of the rejections. You are allowed to do that of course, but not much point in offering advice here if it's going to be ignored.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

I won't be commenting since on the last batch you not only ignored my advice and uploaded some of the images anyway, but also appealed one of the rejections. You are allowed to do that of course, but not much point in offering advice here if it's going to be ignored.
                      On the last batch I understood that your advice was only for the last image, as you said: "Soft, borderline overexposed, and horizon on the last." For that reason I tried to fix the last image as per your advice, but I uploaded the rest of the pics thinking that they were ok.

I have followed your advices since my first request and that is the reason why I now have 130 accepted images in the database, many of them asked to you before upload them. It's a little unfair for me because I do not do this wanting to disturbing you. I am very sorry for misunderstanding your comment on the last batch.

Comment

Working...
                      X