Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ajspring View Post
    Prescreen please.
    After a long hiatus I got a good shooting session in earlier this week and with the new observation area opening at KCLT I will look forward to being active on JP once again in 2024.
    Thanks in advance!
    Hi, Not a screener but 1,2 and 4 look a bit to soft for 1600pix.

Comment

Prescreen please.
      After a long hiatus I got a good shooting session in earlier this week and with the new observation area opening at KCLT I will look forward to being active on JP once again in 2024.
      Thanks in advance!
      Centering, noisy, overprocessed, soft.

Comment

Woof. Appreciate the feedback and the reminder of how hard it is to get photos on JP. Once I got the hang of it I was getting photos without much effort but am now being reminded of how much work I had to put in to get to that point. Appreciate your patience as I knock the rust off.

Starting fresh with three new prescreens (albeit from the same session). Thanks again!
        Attached Files

Comment

Woof. Appreciate the feedback and the reminder of how hard it is to get photos on JP. Once I got the hang of it I was getting photos without much effort but am now being reminded of how much work I had to put in to get to that point. Appreciate your patience as I knock the rust off.

Starting fresh with three new prescreens (albeit from the same session). Thanks again!
          1. centering
          2. centering, dark
          3. centering, overprocessed

Comment

Appreciate the feedback. Assumed originals were too high and I think I fixed the issues with the UA pic. If UA is still overprocessed, please advise as to reason. Thanks!
            Attached Files

Comment

Assumed originals were too high
              Incorrect assumption.

Click image for larger version

Name:	_24-01-02_152917-3.jpg
Views:	68
Size:	719.3 KB
ID:	1179290Click image for larger version

Name:	_24-01-02_152917-3-2.jpg
Views:	57
Size:	719.3 KB
ID:	1179291

I think I fixed the issues with the UA pic. If UA is still overprocessed, please advise as to reason.
              That one appears to have been corrected.

On a side note, they all might be a bit soft for 1600pix as well

Comment

Working...
              X