Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JPG compression artefacts

Hello JP team

Since i had some rejections on a bunch of shots in the sky with jpg artefacts visible i had a look on these pics and found out the pics quality was changed after upload.

First upload shows the pic that was rejected, second the new processed one and the third one shown the second pic after upload.
    Whats happening here?
    Last edited by kaese2002; 2021-12-05, 15:02.

Originally posted by kaese2002 View Post
    Hello JP team

Since i had some rejections on a bunch of shots in the sky with jpg artefacts visible i had a look on these pics and found out the pics quality was changed after upload.

First upload shows the pic that was rejected, second the new processed one and the third one shown the second pic after upload.
    Whats happening here?
    The size of your attachments is too small to say anything about them.

Comment

since i had some jpg artefacts rejects lately this topic is still active...what is wrong with the compression during upload?
      attachment shows Photo in PS and after upload...Click image for larger version

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2024-03-05 um 20.48.04.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	1184685

Comment

since i had some jpg artefacts rejects lately this topic is still active...what is wrong with the compression during upload?
        attachment shows Photo in PS and after upload...Click image for larger version

Name:	Bildschirmfoto 2024-03-05 um 20.48.04.jpg
Views:	96
Size:	1.27 MB
ID:	1184685
        The image we see when accepted is not the equalized image, so it is not possible to give an opinion without seeing the image without equalization.

Comment

Thats not when accepted, thats after uploading when checking for dust...not even added to the queue...just uploaded

Comment

Thats not when accepted, thats after uploading when checking for dust...not even added to the queue...just uploaded
            It is necessary to see the photo without equalization to make sure these artifacts are really a problem. Screeners do not look at the equalized image.

Comment

Originally posted by neto.911 View Post

It is necessary to see the photo without equalization to make sure these artifacts are really a problem. Screeners do not look at the equalized image.
              Nothing visible in the normal view...

Comment

Working...
              X