• jhud922
    replied
    Would this have a chance?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Originally posted by jhud922 View Post
    Got a rejection here for horizon not level, but it looks pretty good to me....worth an appeal or not?

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11256117
    Probably not.

Leave a comment:

• jhud922
    replied
    Got a rejection here for horizon not level, but it looks pretty good to me....worth an appeal or not?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    any issues with this one if I choose to upload?
    Slight softness/compression, but would be ok for me.

Leave a comment:

• jhud922
    replied
    any issues with this one if I choose to upload?
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jhud922
    replied
    thanks Dana!

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

I should have mentioned, its the same registration and same airport, but different day and different direction (obviously). Still no?
    Still no.

Leave a comment:

• jhud922
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

No.
    I should have mentioned, its the same registration and same airport, but different day and different direction (obviously). Still no?

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Hello,

Would this attached image be considered "similar" and therefor rejected?

C-GHPX. Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks
    No.

Leave a comment:

• jhud922
    replied
    Hello,

Would this attached image be considered "similar" and therefor rejected?

C-GHPX. Boeing 787-8 Dreamliner. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• jhud922
    replied
    For this shot, I'm not sure if it was correctly identified by me as being a special livery. Could a screener check on that for me? I'm trying to get the 50 special liveries badge but am not sure of my current count.

XA-MAQ. Boeing 737-8 MAX. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

I believe the livery is called "Pride"

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied

Why would that apply here? This photo was taken at 8:24AM per the EXIF, sunrise in Dallas on that day was 6:35am, almost exactly 2 hrs earlier.

Per the rules,

NightShots

This category should apply for photos taken at dawn, dusk and night. For Dusk and Dawn photos these should show a red-orange glow and long shadows. Dusk or dawn shots where the aircraft is a silhouette in front of a rising or setting sun would be a time where backlit photos are acceptable and Night Shot would apply.

The definition of dawn is :

Dawn is the time that marks the beginning of twilight before sunrise. It is recognized by the appearance of indirect sunlight being scattered in Earth's atmosphere, when the centre of the Sun's disc has reached 18° below the observer's horizon

Based on this information, why would I select Night shot? Over 2 hrs after sunrise doesn't qualify as Dawn and this photo is clearly fully lit.
    This category should apply for photos taken at dawn, dusk and night. For Dusk and Dawn photos these should show a red-orange glow and long shadows.

Leave a comment:

• jhud922
    replied
    Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Night Shot.
    Why would that apply here? This photo was taken at 8:24AM per the EXIF, sunrise in Dallas on that day was 6:35am, almost exactly 2 hrs earlier.

Per the rules,

NightShots

This category should apply for photos taken at dawn, dusk and night. For Dusk and Dawn photos these should show a red-orange glow and long shadows. Dusk or dawn shots where the aircraft is a silhouette in front of a rising or setting sun would be a time where backlit photos are acceptable and Night Shot would apply.

The definition of dawn is :

Dawn is the time that marks the beginning of twilight before sunrise. It is recognized by the appearance of indirect sunlight being scattered in Earth's atmosphere, when the centre of the Sun's disc has reached 18° below the observer's horizon

Based on this information, why would I select Night shot? Over 2 hrs after sunrise doesn't qualify as Dawn and this photo is clearly fully lit.

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Well this got rejected for
    • Too much or too little contrast
    • Categories wrong or missing

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Could a screener tell me what category is wrong or missing? I am still not getting the emails so I can't see what the specific problem is.
    Night Shot.

Leave a comment:

• jhud922
    replied
    Well this got rejected for
    • Too much or too little contrast
    • Categories wrong or missing

Could a screener tell me what category is wrong or missing? I am still not getting the emails so I can't see what the specific problem is.

Also I really think the contrast here is accurate, especially based on the histogram...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X