AMGEnthusiast63 - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AMGEnthusiast63 View Post
    Thanks. What about this photo of the TG? (if there are contrast issues could you please give advice on how to deal with them? Contrast looks odd to me but can't say where the issue is...)

Edit: May I also have some suggestions regarding contrast & exposure for the nz, maskargo and the vistajet? Thanks!
    Soft/blurry and borderline contrast. Contrast issues due to slightly hazy/overcast conditions.

Comment

• Came across an old fighter jet on campus, was wondering if there are any issues for this edit? (that massive pile of construction waste there seems unavoidable, nobody plans on getting rid of it anytime soon... but it isn't obstructing anything too much clutter?)
      Attached Files

Comment

Came across an old fighter jet on campus, was wondering if there are any issues for this edit? (that massive pile of construction waste there seems unavoidable, nobody plans on getting rid of it anytime soon... but it isn't obstructing anything too much clutter?)
        A bit soft & dark/weak contrast but otherwise ok for me.

Comment

• Thanks. Made some changes to brightness, contrast and sharpness, advice will be much appreciated!
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks. Made some changes to brightness, contrast and sharpness, advice will be much appreciated!
            Slightly better.

Comment

• Suggestions for these photos please, thanks!
              Attached Files

Comment

Suggestions for these photos please, thanks!
                1. soft
                2. soft/heat hazed
                3. ok for me

Comment

• Prescreening request for these three, thank you! (an earlier version of the second one was rejected for overexposed which didn't pop up in prescreening, how's this edit)
                  Attached Files

Comment

Prescreening request for these three, thank you! (an earlier version of the second one was rejected for overexposed which didn't pop up in prescreening, how's this edit)
                    Borderline weak contrast on all three; first and second also a little soft for 1920pix.

Comment

• Thanks, did some edits on B-651P (contrast-related), which of these two edits would be acceptable, and if not, what are the issues? Thank you!
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks, did some edits on B-651P (contrast-related), which of these two edits would be acceptable, and if not, what are the issues? Thank you!
                        Not a huge difference between the two.

Comment

• Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Not a huge difference between the two.
                          Thanks, so would contrast be acceptable for #1, and are there any other issues?

Comment

Thanks, so would contrast be acceptable for #1, and are there any other issues?
                            Too soft (for me anyways) for 1920pix.

Comment

• Prescreening for this (especially contrast and exposure), thank you!
                              Attached Files

Comment

Prescreening for this (especially contrast and exposure), thank you!
                                A bit soft for the size, but otherwise ok for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X