No announcement yet.

Pre-screening advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi, I wanted to understand this supposedly rejected pic for the 3 tiny dots over the tail that were marked as dust but were clearly way too small and dark to be a dust spot, I'll include 2 consecuitve pics to demonstrate the fact that those dots were indeed birds in the distance as they move in the frame:
    The picture I uploaded and got rejected (and lost the appeal as well):
    Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC09585.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	805.5 KB
ID:	1171677

And the following frame which shows the 3 dots in a sligth different postion relative to the tail:

Name:	DSC09586.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	798.8 KB
ID:	1171678

Comment

Originally posted by Emadipi View Post
      Hi, I wanted to understand this supposedly rejected pic for the 3 tiny dots over the tail that were marked as dust but were clearly way too small and dark to be a dust spot, I'll include 2 consecuitve pics to demonstrate the fact that those dots were indeed birds in the distance as they move in the frame:

Name:	DSC09585.jpg
Views:	35
Size:	805.5 KB
ID:	1171677

And the following frame which shows the 3 dots in a sligth different postion relative to the tail:

Name:	DSC09586.jpg
Views:	30
Size:	798.8 KB
ID:	1171678
      They look like dust spots, honestly just remove them if you have any doubts to remove chances of rejection

Comment

Originally posted by Emadipi View Post

Hi, please read here carefully when you get the chance:

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

Images that have already been appealed will no longer be commented on by crew.

Comment

Working...
        X