No announcement yet.

Alp Tekin - Prescreening Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello requesting pre screening. First one is wing view. Other three is Ramp.
    Attached Files
    I love KC-135s

Comment

Originally posted by alpiinoo View Post
      Hello requesting pre screening. First one is wing view. Other three is Ramp.
      1. soft, contrast, compression, horizon
      2. backlit, obstruction, compression
      3. soft, noisy, compression, horizon, obstruction
      4. contrast, compression

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. soft, contrast, compression, horizon
        2. backlit, obstruction, compression
        3. soft, noisy, compression, horizon, obstruction
        4. contrast, compression
        How can I fix compression
        I love KC-135s

Comment

How can I fix compression
          Were these taken with a phone or real camera?

Comment

Were these taken with a phone or real camera?
            Wing view and ramp taken with phone
            I love KC-135s

Comment

Wing view and ramp taken with phone
              Probably not much you can do then. Tiny sensor on phone cameras are inherently noisy/compressed.

Comment

Probably not much you can do then. Tiny sensor on phone cameras are inherently noisy/compressed.
                Thanks for your help.

Are they have backlit?(for new uploads) I'm very doubtful about the first three, can they be fixed? And I'm not sure 4th and 5th contrast.
                Attached Files
                I love KC-135s

Comment

Thanks for your help.

Are they have backlit?(for new uploads) I'm very doubtful about the first three, can they be fixed? And I'm not sure 4th and 5th contrast.
                  Once again, please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #3:

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

Comment

Once again, please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #3:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew
                    I guess 24 hours are almost up. Is it possible to prescreen them? Next time I will ask in exactly 24 hours.
                    I love KC-135s

Comment

I guess 24 hours are almost up. Is it possible to prescreen them? Next time I will ask in exactly 24 hours.
                      No, it would be best if you actually read the whole post:

"Prescreening is meant to be used as a tool to check certain images you are unsure about, learn from the feedback you receive, improve, then hopefully not need to ask for help in those areas any more. It is not meant to be a process where you post the maximum number of requests you can, wait the minimum 24 hours, then post the maximum again, and repeat. I see more than a few guys doing this, and it shows me that they are not really making any effort to learn from the process but rather are simply taking advantage of free screening. If you've taken 10+ images in similar conditions, there is no need to post all of them for feedback. One or two will do, and you can then apply that feedback to the rest.​"

Comment

No, it would be best if you actually read the whole post:

"Prescreening is meant to be used as a tool to check certain images you are unsure about, learn from the feedback you receive, improve, then hopefully not need to ask for help in those areas any more. It is not meant to be a process where you post the maximum number of requests you can, wait the minimum 24 hours, then post the maximum again, and repeat. I see more than a few guys doing this, and it shows me that they are not really making any effort to learn from the process but rather are simply taking advantage of free screening. If you've taken 10+ images in similar conditions, there is no need to post all of them for feedback. One or two will do, and you can then apply that feedback to the rest.​"
                        Oh, I understand now sorry.
                        I love KC-135s

Comment

Hello, Is this backlit. I don't think but I want to ask.
                          Attached Files
                          I love KC-135s

Comment

Hello, Is this backlit. I don't think but I want to ask.
                            Can't quite tell, but quality is very poor, so doesn't really matter.

Comment

Thanks dlowwa,

Is this soft? I still don't understand how sharp it should be.
                              Attached Files
                              I love KC-135s

Comment

Thanks dlowwa,

Is this soft? I still don't understand how sharp it should be.
                                More blurry than soft, but also backlit so doesn't really matter, will never be acceptable.

Comment

Working...
                                X