Max Baillie - Pre-screening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Max B View Post
    I took quite a few photos in this sort of lighting/setting recently, is this alright for a submission?
    Would be ok for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Would be ok for me.
      Thanks! Really happy I'm finally getting the hang of this lol

Comment

Hi, would this be rejected for contrast/colour?
        Attached Files

Comment

Hi, would this be rejected for contrast/colour?
          Colour no, contrast quite possibly.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Colour no, contrast quite possibly.
            OK, is it too high or too low? Or is it the partly cloudy lighting?

Comment

OK, is it too high or too low? Or is it the partly cloudy lighting?
              Weak contrast due to overcast conditions.

Comment

Hi, I've just seen the new BA A320 in the Oneworld livery, but I haven't uploaded a pic in a while. Is there anything that needs fixing here?
                Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I've just seen the new BA A320 in the Oneworld livery, but I haven't uploaded a pic in a while. Is there anything that needs fixing here?
                  Not a screener, so may not be right.

Bad processing with healing tools: they are very visible in the check for dust tool.
                  Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	293.4 KB ID:	1173490
                  Also, too far (crop closer), soft, vignetting.

Comment

Originally posted by 787Dream View Post

Not a screener, so may not be right.

Bad processing with healing tools: they are very visible in the check for dust tool.
                    Click image for larger version Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	293.4 KB ID:	1173490
                    Also, too far (crop closer), soft, vignetting.
                    I did no healing, but it may be the post processing, as I added a small amount of saturation after resizing, the softness and crop can be easily fixed and I'm not sure how there's vignetting given that I cropped it quite far and have never had vignetting with the lens before even with no cropping.

Comment

Thanks for pointing out those things, I ended up picking a different file which was sharper originally. The 'healing tool' issue turned out to be the Camera Raw post processing, and I tried to minimise the vignette and up the sharpness after resizing, as well as cropping this file tighter. Are there still some issues which need adjusting?
                      Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for pointing out those things, I ended up picking a different file which was sharper originally. The 'healing tool' issue turned out to be the Camera Raw post processing, and I tried to minimise the vignette and up the sharpness after resizing, as well as cropping this file tighter. Are there still some issues which need adjusting?
                        Oversatured, oversharpened, and still badly overprocessed. Something you are doing is adding massive editing halos.

Comment

Working...
                        X