Joseph CC - Prescreening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joseph CC - Prescreening request

I read through the upload guidelines and did not see anything that specifically address multiple aircraft in one photo. Does anyone know the odds of it getting accepted?

Thank you in advance for any assistance!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Z72_7410.jpg
Views:	334
Size:	611.0 KB
ID:	1156132 !

Originally posted by forunner93 View Post
    I read through the upload guidelines and did not see anything that specifically address multiple aircraft in one photo. Does anyone know the odds of it getting accepted?
    It would depend on the quality of the image. This one has issues with contrast and noise/compression, so its chances would not be good.

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I've recently made huge strides in increasing my acceptance rate and I am finally reaching the site-wide acceptance average. However, am having a really tough time preventing "over processed / bad postprocessing" and "too much or too little contrast" rejections. Can you let me know your thoughts the attached pictures and if you any tips or tricks to prevent processing and contrast rejections?

Thank you in advance for any feedback or suggestions!

Name:	Z72_9795.jpg
Views:	105
Size:	597.3 KB
ID:	1164347Click image for larger version

Name:	Z72_9900.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	610.8 KB
ID:	1164348Click image for larger version

Name:	Z72_9697.jpg
Views:	73
Size:	668.1 KB
ID:	1164349Click image for larger version

Name:	Z72_0037.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	652.8 KB
ID:	1164350Click image for larger version

Name:	Z72_9552.jpg
Views:	72
Size:	630.1 KB
ID:	1164351

Comment

Hello Everyone,

I've recently made huge strides in increasing my acceptance rate and I am finally reaching the site-wide acceptance average. However, am having a really tough time preventing "over processed / bad postprocessing" and "too much or too little contrast" rejections. Can you let me know your thoughts the attached pictures and if you any tips or tricks to prevent processing and contrast rejections?
        Images are all backlit or nearly so, and poorly centered (too low in the frame).

Editing halos are visible on several; they can best be avoided by not using whatever setting (shadow/highlights, clarity, vibrance, dehaze, etc.) is causing them.

Comment

When you mentioned back-lit, would the Delta 757 and the Navy P-8 be a no go? The C17 and Sun Country 737 look good to me but please correct me if I'm off.

Thank you for your time and feedback.

Comment

When you mentioned back-lit, would the Delta 757 and the Navy P-8 be a no go? The C17 and Sun Country 737 look good to me but please correct me if I'm off.

Thank you for your time and feedback.
            SY is not backlit. C17 isn't quite either, but the light is at a very harsh angle.

Comment

Got it. Thanks again!

Comment

The first picture below was rejected due to "Dark / Underexposed" and "too much or too little contrast". I have increased the exposure by .6 and decreased the contrast by -12. Am I getting closer or is the picture not savable?

Thank you in advance!

Name:	_Z722667-Edit.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	591.7 KB
ID:	1165053Click image for larger version

Name:	_Z722667-Edit-4.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	609.1 KB
ID:	1165054

Comment

The first picture below was rejected due to "Dark / Underexposed" and "too much or too little contrast". I have increased the exposure by .6 and decreased the contrast by -12. Am I getting closer or is the picture not savable?
                  This would be a contrast/overexposed rejection for me.

Comment

Name:	_Z722667-Edit-8.jpg
Views:	46
Size:	629.8 KB
ID:	1165098 Got it. Does this look better?

Comment

Got it. Does this look better?
                      Better, but I couldn't say better than borderline.

Comment

Working...
                      X