Christian M Despotidis - Prescreening Request / Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Christian M Despotidis - Prescreening Request / Editing Advice

Hello everyone, I'm just wondering if one of the following images would get rejected or accepted.
    would these images get rejected for 'part of aircraft cut off' or is it one of the 'crops'? and 'not centred'. I'm trying to get all the fireworks in frame and upload it as an aircraft shot.

Click image for larger version

Name:	M54-01_.jpg
Views:	288
Size:	504.0 KB
ID:	1156314Click image for larger version

Name:	M54-01_-3.jpg
Views:	221
Size:	1.44 MB
ID:	1156315​​

Kind Regards ,
    Christian

Originally posted by aviation4_yt View Post
    Hello everyone, I'm just wondering if one of the following images would get rejected or accepted.
    would these images get rejected for 'part of aircraft cut off' or is it one of the 'crops'? and 'not centred'. I'm trying to get all the fireworks in frame and upload it as an aircraft shot.
    Unfortunately there are multiple issues (including the crop) that would preclude these from ever being accepted.

Comment

Ok cool, thank you!

Comment

Hello!
        (i hope this is the right place to post this as i didn't post the original forum in the same thread so hopefully it's in the right place now, i am unfamiliar with jp forums)

i have just got my image screened which resulted in a rejection ( second time ) for the horizon being unlevel..
        i first uploaded this image with it being level with the buildings in the background and plane. it got rejected.. then appealed it.. they said needs CW rotation.. i did that the second time uploading now level with the airport loader (horizontally) and the jet bridge (vertically).. i honestly don't know what it should be level with now. (i also did put in the screener comments saying re uploaded after horizon rejection.) horizon tool is attached below

should i appeal?​
        Click image for larger version

Name:	procimages.jpg
Views:	65
Size:	534.7 KB
ID:	1182803
        Attached Files

Comment

Not a screener, but please always use horizon (ground) to level your shots, buildings can sometimes be tilted, but the ground can't.

Comment

some airports in AU are slanted a little.. such as Melbourne's runway. Sydney so thats why i level my shots with vertical horizons

Comment

Originally posted by KapiA View Post
              Not a screener, but please always use horizon (ground) to level your shots, buildings can sometimes be tilted, but the ground can't.
              Runways and ground at airports can be unlevel, but most of the verticals cant, in the image even if one or two things are tilted there are a lot of other things to verticlly confirm horizon. (Light poles, jetbridge, base of cones and the building on the horizon.)
              Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
              If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
              ——————————————————————————

Comment

Hello!
                (i hope this is the right place to post this as i didn't post the original forum in the same thread so hopefully it's in the right place now, i am unfamiliar with jp forums)

i have just got my image screened which resulted in a rejection ( second time ) for the horizon being unlevel..
                i first uploaded this image with it being level with the buildings in the background and plane. it got rejected.. then appealed it.. they said needs CW rotation.. i did that the second time uploading now level with the airport loader (horizontally) and the jet bridge (vertically).. i honestly don't know what it should be level with now. (i also did put in the screener comments saying re uploaded after horizon rejection.) horizon tool is attached below

should i appeal?​
                Won't comment unless you provide actual rejected image or link to it.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Won't comment unless you provide actual rejected image or link to it.
                  i have provided the horizon image but i will provide the link now - sorry
                  JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

i have provided the horizon image but i will provide the link now - sorry
                    https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11586525
                    Buildings in background are leaning right = needs CCW rotation.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Buildings in background are leaning right = needs CCW rotation.
                      That's what it was level with the first time! and i appealed it and it got rejected.. what? i triple checked if it was and it was..
                      the first rejection is still active

Comment

That's what it was level with the first time! and i appealed it and it got rejected.. what? i triple checked if it was and it was..
                        the first rejection is still active
                        It will make things a lot easier/faster if you link all relevant images in the future.

I took a look at the earlier rejection, and..yeah, it's pretty obvious you overcorrected it on the second try, so now it's off in the other direction. Both rejections were valid.

Comment

Working...
                        X