Tom747: Pre Screening help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tom747: Pre Screening help please

I apologise if I have put this in the wrong section of the forms, im brand new here, sorry.
    Im just wondering if anybody could give me feedback for this photo of a Korean air 777-200er

(I wont upload it with the watermark to the website don't worry)
    Attached Files

Please post prescreen request in Digital Photo Processing Forum before Dana copy and pastes standard rules to this post.

And the photo here is not fixable due to backlit. Please try to let the sunlight shed the fuse of the aircraft in the photo

Comment

Originally posted by Tom747 View Post
      I apologise if I have put this in the wrong section of the forms, im brand new here, sorry.
      Im just wondering if anybody could give me feedback for this photo of a Korean air 777-200er

(I wont upload it with the watermark to the website don't worry)
      Soft/dark/poor contrast. Sorry, this one won't be fixable due to the poor weather conditions.

Comment

Could somebody give me some feedback with this photo before i upload it, thanks.
        Attached Files

Comment

Could somebody give me some feedback with this photo before i upload it, thanks.
          Backlit/soft. Not fixable.

Comment

I don't think its backlit
            1. I've spotted in that location probably 20 times now and never have the photos been backlit.
            2. that exact picture has been rejected in the que, the rejection reasons being soft and too much or too little contrast.

as for the softness that was my fault as I didn't put the sharpness high enough in lightroom.
            Thank you.

Comment

I don't think its backlit
              1. I've spotted in that location probably 20 times now and never have the photos been backlit.
              2. that exact picture has been rejected in the que, the rejection reasons being soft and too much or too little contrast.

as for the softness that was my fault as I didn't put the sharpness high enough in lightroom.
              Thank you.
              Sure, upload it if you feel confident then.

Comment

cant quite tell if this lighting is acceptable, if somebody could let me know before I upload that would be great, thanks!
                Attached Files

Comment

cant quite tell if this lighting is acceptable, if somebody could let me know before I upload that would be great, thanks!
                  Lighting ok, but very soft.

Comment

Working...
                  X