Prescreening advice - Storm Idema

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescreening advice - Storm Idema

Hi everybody. I visited EHAM yesterday and caught plane but I am not sure about the lighting on the plane in this shot if it is good for JP. Can i get your opinions please?
    Attached Files

Originally posted by stormidema View Post
    Hi everybody. I visited EHAM yesterday and caught plane but I am not sure about the lighting on the plane in this shot if it is good for JP. Can i get your opinions please?
    Hello, please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #2:

Comment

Hi everyone. Can i please get a prescreening advice for this photo? It's my first attempt at a night shot
      Attached Files

Comment

Hi everyone. Can i please get a prescreening advice for this photo? It's my first attempt at a night shot
        Very soft and slighty dark. Doesn't look to have the quality for 1920pix.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Very soft and slighty dark. Doesn't look to have the quality for 1920pix.
          Hi there. Thank you for your reply. I edited the picture some more. I made it a bit brighter and tried making it sharper. How is it now?
          Attached Files

Comment

I edited the picture some more. I made it a bit brighter and tried making it sharper. How is it now?
            Soft and lacking the quality for 1920pix.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Soft and lacking the quality for 1920pix.
              Should i maybe try a lower pix count?

Comment

Should i maybe try a lower pix count?
                That would the implication, yes.

Comment

Greetings.

I recently spotted an AN124 however it was overcast during the landing. I was wondering if one of these two images have a chance of being accepted? I tried to edit them so that the contrast is not blown out in regards to histogram clipping.
                  Attached Files

Comment

does not look fixable
                    Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                    If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                    ——————————————————————————

Comment

Greetings.

I recently spotted an AN124 however it was overcast during the landing. I was wondering if one of these two images have a chance of being accepted? I tried to edit them so that the contrast is not blown out in regards to histogram clipping.
                      Images are similar. No prescreening for similar images, please choose one.

Comment

Hey guys. Is the contrast in this image enough for a rejection?
                        Attached Files

Comment

contrast/dark, borderline soft

Comment

Originally posted by TRTPUwU View Post
                            contrast/dark, borderline soft
                            Is it possible to salvage it? Or should i not bother uploading it to the queue?

Comment

Is it possible to salvage it? Or should i not bother uploading it to the queue?
                              with a bit of editing, but i would start from 0. Cant say without seeing the raw. Here is my edit of the light conditions, just up the exposure and lower the contrast Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0640.jpg Views:	0 Size:	566.4 KB ID:	1185089

Comment

Working...
                              X