Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dnehad - Prescreening Request / Editing Advices

Hello,

I've been away from the spotting scene for 5 years. Back then, I was very into the hobby and had a bit of "experience" with LR. However, now I feel like I've been pushed into the cold water again, so I'm looking forward to your editing advice - not only from crew, but from any experienced member as well

My first picture is the following:

Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0416-3.jpg
Views:	299
Size:	283.0 KB
ID:	1165404

Do you guys think this is acceptable? I don't know why, but when I look at the other pictures on jp, I don't feel like this picture is "acceptable". Feels like it's not sharp enough/not detailed enough. Still looking forward to your thoughts and what you think I can improve. I've already been removing dust. Let me know if you need any data.

Kind regards
    Dilan
    Attached Files

Originally posted by dnehad View Post
    Hello,

I've been away from the spotting scene for 5 years. Back then, I was very into the hobby and had a bit of "experience" with LR. However, now I feel like I've been pushed into the cold water again, so I'm looking forward to your editing advice - not only from crew, but from any experienced member as well

My first picture is the following:

Do you guys think this is acceptable? I don't know why, but when I look at the other pictures on jp, I don't feel like this picture is "acceptable". Feels like it's not sharp enough/not detailed enough. Still looking forward to your thoughts and what you think I can improve. I've already been removing dust. Let me know if you need any data.
    Slightly soft yes, but nearly acceptable.

Comment

Working...
    X