EIDW_spot - Rejection/Editing Advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EIDW_spot - Rejection/Editing Advice

Hello. I have 3-4 rejection for Too Much or Too Little contrast. No understand this motive. Is to much, or to little ? Thanks !!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Originally posted by EIDW_spot. View Post
    Hello. I have 3-4 rejection for Too Much or Too Little contrast. No understand this motive. Is to much, or to little ? Thanks !!
    Poor contrast due to overcast conditions/lack of direct light on the aircraft. Doesn't look like it's fixable.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Poor contrast due to overcast conditions/lack of direct light on the aircraft. Doesn't look like it's fixable.
      This pictures not have contrast in this situation ? Im up contrast at 40 in camera raw.

Comment

Please read my comments again:

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post
        Nothing to do with camera/editing settings.

Comment

Hello. I have a Sigma 150-600 mm lens, and in some frames, I get white illuminated circles. The halos look like this in equalize mode. In normal mode, is a bit white cercle.

Comment

Hello. I have a Sigma 150-600 mm lens, and in some frames, I get white illuminated circles. The halos look like this in equalize mode. In normal mode, is a bit white cercle.

Not a screener but I think that image will be rejected for over-processing, dirty, distortion (a little bands of them are seen there) and vignetting. Never seen any vignetting that bad before. How can that happen?

Comment

The picture is not edited, it is as it came out of the camera. At large focal lengh I wake up with such halos somtimes. I talked to other people, and they told me that it sometimes happens because of the light, or its reflection on the subject.

Comment

The picture is not edited, it is as it came out of the camera. At large focal lengh I wake up with such halos somtimes. I talked to other people, and they told me that it sometimes happens because of the light, or its reflection on the subject.
                Have you enabled lens profile correction and remove chromatic aberration yet? Maybe it'll help a little bit.

Comment

Originally posted by Stanley JH View Post

Have you enabled lens profile correction and remove chromatic aberration yet?
                  Yes

Comment

Yes
                    Hmm maybe its vignetting is bad because:

1. It's a cheap third party lens (Because of that, maybe because of its poor build quality or anything that limits your photos that you took)
                    2. There's something wrong with your lens (Go try finding a technician and ask to see if there's anything wrong with your lens)

I am a Sony user, and I have never owned that lens before, therefore I am wondering how the lens has such extreme vignetting. And I'm not experienced with anything like that before, so all what I said before are just my opinions/predictions.

Comment

Im buy this lens new. The price was 930 euro. The halos appear somtimes, not all picture have halos. 80-90% pictures is perfect.

Comment

Im buy this lens new. The price was 930 euro. The halos appear somtimes, not all picture have halos. 80-90% pictures is perfect.
                        Hi, I think something is wrong with your lens. As I have no issues with any heavy vignetting which is displayed, on other copies. Although those lenses do have vignetting, stopping the aperture down to f/10, f/11, to reduce vignetting. If it is caused by a reflection, use the lens hood included to stop the reflections. Hope this information helps.

Kind Regards
                        Cameron Roberts

Comment

Im take photos only at f8. Look another pictures with halos. Im use hood in this case, but hallos exist, a little, but exist. Problem is. Not all pictures have halos in this photos album.

Normal pictures with a little white halos.

In spots removal version.

Comment

Im take photos only at f8. Look another pictures with halos. Im use hood in this case, but hallos exist, a little, but exist. Problem is. Not all pictures have halos in this photos album.

Normal pictures with a little white halos.

In spots removal version.
                            And they still appear with all settings (including in camera) at zero? Your only hope is that this is some kind of lens correction/vignetting removal after-effect, otherwise yes there is something wrong with your lens.

Comment

Yes, without editing, all settings at zero. Only lenns correctionn/vignetting aplly. In my camera vignet control is set. in normal mode. I don`t understand, why no have halos all picture ?

Comment

Working...
                              X