Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rejected photos

Hi there

please be nice as I’m a novice but I have uploaded some photos that have been rejected after something like 5 days, I will attach them, I suppose what I’m after is feedback as to how I can improve because I thought these would make the cut. Thank you.
    Attached Files

I am not a screener, but what i see the first issue is the contrast, make sure there are some light on the fuselage
    secondly, the aircraft is not at the center of the frame.
    And i am not sure the black dots are birds or CMOS dust, to be safe, just make sure remove those dust spot in post-process.
    But overall, i think this photo will be rejected as too little contrast regardless of how you adjust it in post-process.

Comment

Hi, not a screener

For me the reasons are: dusty, contrast, maybe backlit, horizon unlevel, bad cropping (not centered)
      If you have time, pls read through the uploading guidelines :https://www.jetphotos.com/uploadguidelines/
      Also, taking other JP photos that have been accepted as reference will help.

Regards

Comment

Originally posted by RobBeezley View Post
        Hi there

please be nice as I’m a novice but I have uploaded some photos that have been rejected after something like 5 days, I will attach them, I suppose what I’m after is feedback as to how I can improve because I thought these would make the cut. Thank you.
        Hi, your main issues (there are multiple problems) here are severe compression and poor light. I'd suggest shooting in better conditions and figuring out why the image is so heavily compressed, then coming back here for advice on the more easily fixable things.

Comment

Working...
        X