No announcement yet.

MelonJuice - prescreening request / editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there, I was wondering if the following picture would be accepted. It is of a G450 that I tried to get a long exposure of, but a tug happened to drive past in front of me, creating a pretty cool motion blur in front of the aircraft. Thanks!
    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by MelonJuice View Post
      Hi there, I was wondering if the following picture would be accepted. It is of a G450 that I tried to get a long exposure of, but a tug happened to drive past in front of me, creating a pretty cool motion blur in front of the aircraft. Thanks!
      Would be rejected for obstruction.

Comment

Hi there, the following airport overview was rejected for "Bad Info," can someone please explain where the error was made? Thank you!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Hi there, the following airport overview was rejected for "Bad Info," can someone please explain where the error was made? Thank you!

https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11692562
          This is a Ramp view.

Comment

Got it, I will reupload. Will the following 1060px image make the cut? It is indeed not with the best night gear, but also one of my first maybe "usable" night shots.
            Attached Files

Comment

Got it, I will reupload. Will the following 1060px image make the cut? It is indeed not with the best night gear, but also one of my first maybe "usable" night shots.
              Glare, noisy, soft.
              Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
              If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
              ——————————————————————————

Comment

Borderline overexposed/contrast.​

Originally posted by TRTPUwU View Post
                Glare, noisy, soft.
                You can ignore these comments.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Borderline overexposed/contrast.​

You can ignore these comments.
                  Thank you for the help.

Comment

Hi there, I am trying to upload an image of N390JA. There is currently one image (wing view) of it up on the site, however that means on FR24 there is still no picture. I was wondering if this will be considered as a hot photo since it's not up on FR yet. I will be uploading regardless, but I wanted to double check in case this happens again in the future. Additionally, I fly this plane and it is a Diamond DA-20 C1 Eclipse, not an Evolution as listed on the site. The owner also changed from the Utah Valley University to Crosswinds Aviation (flight school where it currently belongs to). Do I make these notes in the "comments to screeners" section as to avoid a wrong/missing info rejection?

Thank you!

Comment

Hi there, I am trying to upload an image of N390JA. There is currently one image (wing view) of it up on the site, however that means on FR24 there is still no picture. I was wondering if this will be considered as a hot photo since it's not up on FR yet. I will be uploading regardless, but I wanted to double check in case this happens again in the future. Additionally, I fly this plane and it is a Diamond DA-20 C1 Eclipse, not an Evolution as listed on the site. The owner also changed from the Utah Valley University to Crosswinds Aviation (flight school where it currently belongs to). Do I make these notes in the "comments to screeners" section as to avoid a wrong/missing info rejection?

Thank you!
                      Not hot. Please upload with correct info.

Comment

Working...
                      X