PhlyingDoctor photo prescreen advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PhlyingDoctor photo prescreen advice

The below photo was recently rejected for bad location data and JPG compression artifacts. I have one question with respect to this photo:
    1. The location is not at an airport, but a simple landing pad for tourists to hop-on and hop-off. The landing site is nearby Cairns Airport (YBCS), but I was unable to locate the exact landing site of the helicopter. When re-uploading this photo, what location should I include?

Click image for larger version

Name:	VHJEKb-CNS-20230307-jetphotosupload20230811.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	1,002.1 KB
ID:	1168703

I would greatly appreciate pre-screen advice on the following images:Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03282.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	542.6 KB
ID:	1168707Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03298.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	735.0 KB
ID:	1168706Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05206.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	453.7 KB
ID:	1168702
    Attached Files

Originally posted by phlyingdoctor View Post
    The below photo was recently rejected for bad location data and JPG compression artifacts. I have one question with respect to this photo:
    1. The location is not at an airport, but a simple landing pad for tourists to hop-on and hop-off. The landing site is nearby Cairns Airport (YBCS), but I was unable to locate the exact landing site of the helicopter. When re-uploading this photo, what location should I include?
    Can't comment, since you haven't stated what info you uploaded it with.

I would greatly appreciate pre-screen advice on the following images:
    1. soft, color, vignetting, contrast, centering
    2. soft/heat hazed, color
    3. vignetting, harsh contrast
    4. cut off, horizon, soft, dark/contrast, vignetting

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	VHJEKb-CNS-20230307-jetphotosupload20230811.jpg
Views:	250
Size:	1,002.1 KB
ID:	1168703

I would greatly appreciate pre-screen advice on the following images:Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03282.jpg
Views:	246
Size:	542.6 KB
ID:	1168707Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC03298.jpg
Views:	234
Size:	735.0 KB
ID:	1168706Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC05206.jpg
Views:	294
Size:	453.7 KB
ID:	1168702
      Hi, regarding the helicopter, I would put the location of Other Location: Cairns Harbour/ Cairns Harbour helipad.

Comment

Working...
      X