I need some help with this picture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need some help with this picture

I am a new jetphots user and I was wondering if this image would be accepted, I think such brightness is strange, but it is normal to observe on the histogram, if I reduce the highlight brightness then the highlight part of the histogram will be missing
    Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_0232.png Views:	314 Size:	12.8 KB ID:	1169797
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Air_XMN View Post
    I am a new jetphots user and I was wondering if this image would be accepted, I think such brightness is strange, but it is normal to observe on the histogram, if I reduce the highlight brightness then the highlight part of the histogram will be missing
    Hello,

Please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #2:

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

Prescreening is not available for images already in the queue.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Hello,

Please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #2:

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

Prescreening is not available for images already in the queue.
      I’m sorry, I will delete this post: ) thank you for reply

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0232.png
Views:	474
Size:	12.8 KB
ID:	1169797
        Not an expert. To me, the top part of the fuselage is a bit overexposed. Reduce the white to bring down the peak on the right side of the histogram. Also bring down a little(just a little) highlight if necessary. After reducing the white/highlight, add a little contrast to make it look good. Find accepted Emirate A380 photos with similar background at JP as reference.

Comment

Originally posted by LuftSpotter View Post

Not an expert. To me, the top part of the fuselage is a bit overexposed. Reduce the white to bring down the peak on the right side of the histogram. Also bring down a little(just a little) highlight if necessary. After reducing the white/highlight, add a little contrast to make it look good. Find accepted Emirate A380 photos with similar background at JP as reference.
          Ok, I understand. Thank you for your advice. I will modify this photo.

Comment

Pre-Screening Advice for Air_XMN

I wonder if these photos are acceptable?

Attached Files

Comment

I wonder if these photos are acceptable?

Images are all heat hazed.

Comment

Images are all heat hazed.
                ok,I got it,how about these photos, I did noise reduction on them is that the heat hazed is not too noticeable
                Attached Files

Comment

ok,I got it,how about these photos, I did noise reduction on them is that the heat hazed is not too noticeable
                  These are also lacking quality.

Comment

These are also lacking quality.
                    sorry,I don’t understand,is that means soft?

Comment

Does anyone have this problem?it looks like a halo.It can only be seen with CHECK FOR DUST​, I tried reducing the sharpness but it didn't work, I didn't add a mask, and this is a rare case, what should I do with it?The AL-BLW’s histogram looks a bit strange, there seems to be a lot of highlights, but if you lower the highlights the picture will become darker.
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	231.2 KB ID:	1170394Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	215.2 KB ID:	1170395
                      Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	253.9 KB ID:	1170396​​
                      Attached Files

Comment

sorry,I don’t understand,is that means soft?
                        Overall quality (sharpness, contrast, noise, etc..) is lacking.​

Does anyone have this problem
                        Editing halos and vignetting can be seen in these images.

Comment

Overall quality (sharpness, contrast, noise, etc..) is lacking.​

Editing halos and vignetting can be seen in these images.
                          I don't know why it has halos,I didn't edit too more.

Comment

The font of the tail of the plane in the last image is a bit blurry, but I don't think it can be detected after compression, and I don't know if such an image can be accepted.I want to choose one of the following three.
                            Attached Files

Comment

The font of the tail of the plane in the last image is a bit blurry, but I don't think it can be detected after compression, and I don't know if such an image can be accepted.I want to choose one of the following three.
                              1. borderline soft/contrast
                              2-3. similar. there is no prescreening for similar images.

Comment

Working...
                              X