Pre-screening request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-screening request

Hi. I'd like some advice on what I should do with these photos to make them better, or if I should just not use them.
    Let's hope I finally did it right this time.
    Attached Files

Originally posted by meatballjenkins View Post
    Hi. I'd like some advice on what I should do with these photos to make them better, or if I should just not use them.
    Hello, please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #6:

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

Comment

Hello, I don't know if this is the thread I should post these images on (this is the only one that isn't closed). But I would like some editing advice on these photos. I just want some advice on them as they keep getting rejected for being "soft". Some advice on where I should tweak some things would be nice.

Thanks.
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello, I don't know if this is the thread I should post these images on (this is the only one that isn't closed). But I would like some editing advice on these photos. I just want some advice on them as they keep getting rejected for being "soft". Some advice on where I should tweak some things would be nice.

Thanks.
        First is actually badly oversharpened, and might be affected by heat haze. If not, then it's actually the camera quality which would be worse.

Second sharpness looks ok for me, but the contrast is quite poor.

I don't think either are really fixable, though the second is closer to being acceptable in terms of quality.

Comment

Thanks for the advice!

What about these two. I was concerned by the noise/grain in darker areas, as well as if the contrast is to much or too little. If there is anything else it could use fixing in any other way, that would be helpful too.

Thanks.
          Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the advice!

What about these two. I was concerned by the noise/grain in darker areas, as well as if the contrast is to much or too little. If there is anything else it could use fixing in any other way, that would be helpful too.
            Very poor light. Not fixable, sorry.

Comment

Okay what about these two. I have them in the highest resolution but it looks like their might be a few areas with some compression artifacts. I just wanted your take on it.

Thanks.
              Attached Files

Comment

These two also seem to get rejected for being soft. I have no idea where it is soft. The tail area? The wheels?
                Attached Files

Comment

Okay what about these two. I have them in the highest resolution but it looks like their might be a few areas with some compression artifacts. I just wanted your take on it.
                  Soft and a bit noisy.

These two also seem to get rejected for being soft. I have no idea where it is soft. The tail area? The wheels?
                  Whole image.​

Comment

Hi, I would like some advice on these photos. I was wondering if they could get accepted, what I should tweak on them, or if I should not use them altogether.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Hi, I would like some advice on these photos. I was wondering if they could get accepted, what I should tweak on them, or if I should not use them altogether.
                      First is soft and a bit dark. It might be fixable with a better edit. Others are not fixable.

Comment

Hello, this photo recently got rejected for being "soft". I was maybe thinking it was the on registration or towards the front on the anti-glare. I just want your opinion on it.

Thanks.

EDIT: It looked a lot sharper on the Jetphotos website itself, for some reason it is a lot softer in the attachment.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Hello, this photo recently got rejected for being "soft". I was maybe thinking it was the on registration or towards the front on the anti-glare. I just want your opinion on it.

Thanks.

EDIT: It looked a lot sharper on the Jetphotos website itself, for some reason it is a lot softer in the attachment.
                          Yes, somewhat soft though it could just be your edit.

Comment

Hello.
                            I would like some advice on these photos. I'm wondering if they are acceptable, or need editing.

Thanks.
                            Attached Files

Comment

1,2,3 and 4,5 are similar
                              choose only one
                              Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                              If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                              ——————————————————————————

Comment

Working...
                              X