JoyViation62 - Prescreen request/Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JoyViation62 - Prescreen request/Editing advice

Hello Jetphotos crew! After years of seeing all these beautiful photos I finally tried taking some myself. I just finished editing my first photo and would like to know if it is up to Jetphotos standards. If it's not I would appreciate some feedback so I can improve myself!

Click image for larger version

Name:	OE-IVQ JP.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	586.4 KB
ID:	1171166

Originally posted by JoyViation62 View Post
    Hello Jetphotos crew! After years of seeing all these beautiful photos I finally tried taking some myself. I just finished editing my first photo and would like to know if it is up to Jetphotos standards. If it's not I would appreciate some feedback so I can improve myself!
    Image is soft but might be acceptable with a better edit.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

Image is soft but might be acceptable with a better edit.
      Thanks for your kind reply. I tried sharpening the image using techniques other members described on this forum. Since I'm a newbie to editing I don't know how far I should go. Is this good enough? Or did I do too much?

Click image for larger version

Name:	OE-IVQ JP-10.jpg
Views:	130
Size:	628.8 KB
ID:	1171223

Comment

Thanks for your kind reply. I tried sharpening the image using techniques other members described on this forum. Since I'm a newbie to editing I don't know how far I should go. Is this good enough? Or did I do too much?
        Still a touch soft, but would be ok for me.

Comment

Hey crew! I just finished editing my second image of that day. Is it acceptable for uploading or should I try again?
          Attached Files

Comment

Hey crew! I just finished editing my second image of that day. Is it acceptable for uploading or should I try again?
            Dark, and looks like there's some color bleed along the edges.

Comment

I went ahead and made a better edit. Please let me know if it's a write-off or not.
              Attached Files

Comment

I went ahead and made a better edit. Please let me know if it's a write-off or not.
                Brighter, but color bleed is still there. Could be from any kind of NR process you're running.

Comment

I didn't really know what to look for, but I did reduce noise reduction. I'm currently using Lightroom so if anyone knows what to do I would really appreciate that. I also finished editing two more images I'd like to have checked out. I seem to have a minor issue with jagged edges in some of my photos and I still haven't figured out how to get rid of them.
                  Attached Files

Comment

I didn't really know what to look for, but I did reduce noise reduction. I'm currently using Lightroom so if anyone knows what to do I would really appreciate that. I also finished editing two more images I'd like to have checked out. I seem to have a minor issue with jagged edges in some of my photos and I still haven't figured out how to get rid of them.
                    Same issue(s) remain.

Comment

Well that's a shame. The color bleed seems to look far worse after uploading the image as an attachment. It might also just be an equipment issue on my part.

Comment

Working...
                      X