Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Kindley Spotter - Prescreening Request / Editing Advice

Hello,

I would like to request prescreening for this jetBlue A320 with the new Peacock livery. My main concern with the photo is with the somewhat lack of contrast near the nose section of the aircraft compared to the rest of the aircraft since the photo was taken in the morning and the sun is at an odd angle. Would this lack of contrast only in the nose section be reason for rejection?

P.S. If there are any other imperfections with the photo be sure to share, many thanks!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by The Kindley Spotter View Post
    Hello,

I would like to request prescreening for this jetBlue A320 with the new Peacock livery. My main concern with the photo is with the somewhat lack of contrast near the nose section of the aircraft compared to the rest of the aircraft since the photo was taken in the morning and the sun is at an odd angle. Would this lack of contrast only in the nose section be reason for rejection?

P.S. If there are any other imperfections with the photo be sure to share, many thanks!
    A bit dark and some minor vignetting visible, but would be ok for me.

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

A bit dark and some minor vignetting visible, but would be ok for me.
      Thank you for your time and help, appreciate the feedback!

Comment

Hello,

I would like to request prescreening for this Cessna 172. My main concern with the image is sharpness and vignetting.
        Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I would like to request prescreening for this Cessna 172. My main concern with the image is sharpness and vignetting.
          Noisy and tail looks a bit blurry.

Comment

Hello,

I would like to request prescreening for this G500, OE-LUB. It is my first time attempting to upload a shot of this nature and wanted to confirm if this photo is acceptable.
            Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I would like to request prescreening for this G500, OE-LUB. It is my first time attempting to upload a shot of this nature and wanted to confirm if this photo is acceptable.
              Crop is somewhat awkward and not sure the quality is there for 1600pix.

Comment

Crop is somewhat awkward and not sure the quality is there for 1600pix.
                Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated. Would the aircraft need to be more balanced between the horizontal stabilizer and the nose, or brought down so the nose wheel and tail is more equal?

Comment

Thank you for the feedback, much appreciated. Would the aircraft need to be more balanced between the horizontal stabilizer and the nose, or brought down so the nose wheel and tail is more equal?
                  If you can't include the whole wing, crop it closer without cutting the stab.

Comment

Something like this?
                    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_4467.jpg
Views:	89
Size:	1.13 MB
ID:	1182186
                    Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                    If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                    ——————————————————————————

Comment

Ok will do, thank you very much for your help and patience!

Comment

Altered the crop as advised. Also included a 3:2 version since it shows more of the lights from Cargojet in the background, however my concern is the dead space on the left and right sides. Are either of these crops improved/acceptable?
                        Attached Files

Comment

Altered the crop as advised. Also included a 3:2 version since it shows more of the lights from Cargojet in the background, however my concern is the dead space on the left and right sides. Are either of these crops improved/acceptable?
                          First is off centered, second still a bit awkward, neither tight nor wide.

Comment

Hello,

I would like to receive pre-screening for the following image. Since it is my first time taking a cockpit photo, I wanted to gain reassurance if the photo was acceptable.

Thank You!
                            Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

I would like to receive pre-screening for the following image. Since it is my first time taking a cockpit photo, I wanted to gain reassurance if the photo was acceptable.
                              Contrast is quite harsh. Also a bit soft.

Comment

Working...
                              X