Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ethan Hermawan - editing advice

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

There is no pre-screening for similar images. Please choose one.
    Hi dlowwa sorry to bother you but could I please get some quick pre-screening for these images? I'm most worried for the 3rd pic as I'm not sure whether it would count as too much dead space, but the main motive is to display how big the 747 is, so please let me know, thanks!
    Attached Files

Originally posted by Ethan Hermawan View Post

Hi dlowwa sorry to bother you but could I please get some quick pre-screening for these images? I'm most worried for the 3rd pic as I'm not sure whether it would count as too much dead space, but the main motive is to display how big the 747 is, so please let me know, thanks!
    1. soft/blurry, obstruction, dark
    2. borderline soft/dark
    3. ok for me

Comment

1. soft/blurry, obstruction, dark
      2. borderline soft/dark
      3. ok for me
      Alright, I won't fix the first one since it is obstructed by that pole, but I have fixed the second one. Is this better? Thanks

Click image for larger version

Name:	test.jpg
Views:	244
Size:	462.7 KB
ID:	1175113

Comment

Alright, I won't fix the first one since it is obstructed by that pole, but I have fixed the second one. Is this better? Thanks
        Would be ok for me.

Comment

Just realized that wasn't even your own thread. Please post requests in your thread in the future.

Comment

Just realized that wasn't even your own thread. Please post requests in your thread in the future.
            sorry about that, will do from next time.

Comment

Is this too dark?

*sky is unmodified, thunderstorms were coming in that day
              Attached Files

Comment

I've been reading up a lot on the forums and softness seems to be a pretty prominent rejection reason. Is there any specific way to fix softness in post processing (personally I have sharpness on 40~50 and I bump the texture up to 15 and clarity to 20) that is more efficient? Thanks

Comment

Is this too dark?

*sky is unmodified, thunderstorms were coming in that day
                  Would be rejected for soft, color, centering.

I've been reading up a lot on the forums and softness seems to be a pretty prominent rejection reason. Is there any specific way to fix softness in post processing (personally I have sharpness on 40~50 and I bump the texture up to 15 and clarity to 20) that is more efficient? Thanks
                  Much better to simply start with a sharp image.

Comment

Would be rejected for soft, color, centering.
                    Took that with my digital camera on vacation plus I was shooting through tinted glass. Wasn't expecting much tbh

Comment

Much better to simply start with a sharp image.
                      Worst case scenario? I've had soft images rejected before but then accepted after I upped the texture and such. Is this the proper method? Thanks

Comment

Worst case scenario? I've had soft images rejected before but then accepted after I upped the texture and such. Is this the proper method? Thanks
                        If it worked, it worked? That's like saying "I failed the test, but I studied again and passed. Did I study the right way?"...without you providing more detail, yeah, I guess you did?

Comment

Hi

would this count as too dark? It's my first time editing "night" shots so i would like to apply this to my other photos. Thanks
                          Attached Files

Comment

Hi

would this count as too dark? It's my first time editing "night" shots so i would like to apply this to my other photos.
                            Hello, please read here when you get the chance, especially #6:

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

Comment

Hello, please read here when you get the chance, especially #6:

https://forums.jetphotos.com/forum/a...ning-from-crew
                              Hi that image I attached is what I plan go upload. Just the dimensions are not 1280px x [width]

Comment

Working...
                              X