Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

TRTPUwU - editing/prescreening advice

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TRTPUwU - editing/prescreening advice

    hi there, is there any hope for this picture to get accepted?Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0527.jpg
Views:	626
Size:	712.5 KB
ID:	1175557
    Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
    If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
    ——————————————————————————


  • #2
    Originally posted by TRTPUwU View Post
    hi there, is there any hope for this picture to get accepted?Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0527.jpg
Views:	626
Size:	712.5 KB
ID:	1175557
    looks too low quality/blurry to me

    Comment


    • #3
      And can anyone preescreen this one? My main concern is that it is obstructed.
      Attached Files
      Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
      If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
      ——————————————————————————

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by TRTPUwU View Post
        And can anyone preescreen this one? My main concern is that it is obstructed.
        Do you have multiple accounts?

        Comment


        • #5
          I hat the TRTP1 account that i have stoped using, you actually saw me explain it in a closed editing advice topic, so no, i do not use multiple accounts neither in the forums nor in the database, why?
          Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
          If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
          ——————————————————————————

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by TRTPUwU View Post
            I hat the TRTP1 account that i have stoped using, you actually saw me explain it in a closed editing advice topic, so no, i do not use multiple accounts neither in the forums nor in the database, why?
            Yes, you were instructed to use this thread..with your original account. Will need some explanation why an account opened only a few months earlier need to be abandoned.

            Comment


            • #7
              Ok, the reason is that i am transfering all my accounts from all webstites and apps from the gmail i used on TRTP1 to the one i use on this account, for personal reasons, but if you want me to, i can stop using this forum account and go back to the TRTP1 forum account.
              Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
              If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
              ——————————————————————————

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by TRTPUwU View Post
                Ok, the reason is that i am transfering all my accounts from all webstites and apps from the gmail i used on TRTP1 to the one i use on this account, for personal reasons, but if you want me to, i can stop using this forum account and go back to the TRTP1 forum account.
                Do you no longer have access to the email on the TRTP1 account?

                Comment


                • #9
                  It is something like this:
                  My old school gave me the email that i used in TRTP1 during the pandemic for Zoom classes, but then i left and they told me they would remove it, now, they might not remember but i suspect it eliminates after 3 years, and that was 2 years ago, also because it is a school account they can acces it and obliterate everything in my accounts like youtube, steam or JP, and i know by a fact they did it already to other people, so i fear they might do it to my account.
                  Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                  If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                  ——————————————————————————

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    But is the photo above (reg 191) obstructed? And does it have any other problems?
                    Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                    If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                    ——————————————————————————

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Originally posted by TRTPUwU View Post
                      It is something like this:
                      My old school gave me the email that i used in TRTP1 during the pandemic for Zoom classes, but then i left and they told me they would remove it, now, they might not remember but i suspect it eliminates after 3 years, and that was 2 years ago, also because it is a school account they can acces it and obliterate everything in my accounts like youtube, steam or JP, and i know by a fact they did it already to other people, so i fear they might do it to my account.
                      Ok, that's a fine explanation. You can continue to use this account and leave the old one. I'll move the posts to a new thread.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by TRTPUwU View Post
                        But is the photo above (reg 191) obstructed? And does it have any other problems?
                        This would be rejected for soft, contrast, obstruction, too far, and centering.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NEW THREAD, i will go edit and come back in about an hour, but how do you solve centering?
                          Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                          If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                          ——————————————————————————

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            By the way, is there a limit for airport related photos (ramp, tower, spotting location, etc…) in the queue, like the rule of one wing-view/cockpit/cabin photo per flight?
                            Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                            If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                            ——————————————————————————

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              And what about how many photos of the same airport per photographer, like if i go to my local airport and take photos of the tower, ramp and terminal, is there a limit saying that i can only have one photo per airport in queue?
                              Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                              If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                              ——————————————————————————

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X