TRTPUwU - editing/prescreening advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TRTPUwU - editing/prescreening advice

hi there, is there any hope for this picture to get accepted?Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0527.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	712.5 KB
ID:	1175557
    Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
    If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
    ——————————————————————————

Originally posted by TRTPUwU View Post
    hi there, is there any hope for this picture to get accepted?Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_0527.jpg
Views:	529
Size:	712.5 KB
ID:	1175557
    looks too low quality/blurry to me

Comment

And can anyone preescreen this one? My main concern is that it is obstructed.
      Attached Files

Comment

And can anyone preescreen this one? My main concern is that it is obstructed.
        Do you have multiple accounts?

Comment

I hat the TRTP1 account that i have stoped using, you actually saw me explain it in a closed editing advice topic, so no, i do not use multiple accounts neither in the forums nor in the database, why?

Comment

I hat the TRTP1 account that i have stoped using, you actually saw me explain it in a closed editing advice topic, so no, i do not use multiple accounts neither in the forums nor in the database, why?
            Yes, you were instructed to use this thread..with your original account. Will need some explanation why an account opened only a few months earlier need to be abandoned.

Comment

Ok, the reason is that i am transfering all my accounts from all webstites and apps from the gmail i used on TRTP1 to the one i use on this account, for personal reasons, but if you want me to, i can stop using this forum account and go back to the TRTP1 forum account.

Comment

Ok, the reason is that i am transfering all my accounts from all webstites and apps from the gmail i used on TRTP1 to the one i use on this account, for personal reasons, but if you want me to, i can stop using this forum account and go back to the TRTP1 forum account.
                Do you no longer have access to the email on the TRTP1 account?

Comment

It is something like this:
                  My old school gave me the email that i used in TRTP1 during the pandemic for Zoom classes, but then i left and they told me they would remove it, now, they might not remember but i suspect it eliminates after 3 years, and that was 2 years ago, also because it is a school account they can acces it and obliterate everything in my accounts like youtube, steam or JP, and i know by a fact they did it already to other people, so i fear they might do it to my account.

Comment

But is the photo above (reg 191) obstructed? And does it have any other problems?

Comment

It is something like this:
                      My old school gave me the email that i used in TRTP1 during the pandemic for Zoom classes, but then i left and they told me they would remove it, now, they might not remember but i suspect it eliminates after 3 years, and that was 2 years ago, also because it is a school account they can acces it and obliterate everything in my accounts like youtube, steam or JP, and i know by a fact they did it already to other people, so i fear they might do it to my account.
                      Ok, that's a fine explanation. You can continue to use this account and leave the old one. I'll move the posts to a new thread.

Comment

But is the photo above (reg 191) obstructed? And does it have any other problems?
                        This would be rejected for soft, contrast, obstruction, too far, and centering.

Comment

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THE NEW THREAD, i will go edit and come back in about an hour, but how do you solve centering?

Comment

By the way, is there a limit for airport related photos (ramp, tower, spotting location, etc…) in the queue, like the rule of one wing-view/cockpit/cabin photo per flight?

Comment

And what about how many photos of the same airport per photographer, like if i go to my local airport and take photos of the tower, ramp and terminal, is there a limit saying that i can only have one photo per airport in queue?

Comment

Working...
                              X