Check for dust in Photoshop

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Check for dust in Photoshop

Hello everybody! I looked everywhere here on the forum and I didn't find a method that taught how to check for dirt like the one available directly on the website. Could someone help me? Imperfections only appear when uploaded to the website, but it's a lot of work not knowing how to do it during post-processing. :/

Click image for larger version

Name:	procimages(Copy).jpg
Views:	406
Size:	432.1 KB
ID:	1177752

Not sure about photoshop but on lightroom you can put these effects sliders on and it helps bring out dust spots, adjusting exposure will help too.
    Attached Files

Comment

Photoshop has an equalize feature, first create a duplicate layer of your image, go to Image -> Adjustments -> Equalize, then remove any spots from the original unequalized layer.

Comment

Thanks for the help, bro. I use PS CS6, I've been trying all day to find a way to equalize the photo like this on the website. ☠ Hahahahl

Comment

Photoshop has an equalize feature, first create a duplicate layer of your image, go to Image -> Adjustments -> Equalize, then remove any spots from the original unequalized layer.
          I swear I tried every way possible, but these dusts don't appear. :') I'll have to clean the lens to avoid all this work. Hahahl Tks, bro.

Comment

Originally posted by lucasspotter View Post

I swear I tried every way possible, but these dusts don't appear. :') I'll have to clean the lens to avoid all this work. Hahahl Tks, bro.
            cleaning the lens most likely wont remove dust spots as they will reside on your cameras sensor, get a sensor cleaning done professionally or order some sensor swabs to clean it yourself if you know how.

Comment

Working...
            X