Prescreening Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pablo Bernárdez View Post
    Hello, hopefully this photo doesn't still have the same problems as it used to, I have been working on this one some time now.

If it does I will just give up on this one.
    1. soft, dark
    2. soft, harsh contrast/nearly backlit

Comment

Originally posted by dlowwa View Post

1. soft, dark
      2. soft, harsh contrast/nearly backlit
      Ok thank you. Could this 737 get prescreened?

Click image for larger version

Name:	EC-LVR.jpg
Views:	71
Size:	626.4 KB
ID:	1189215

Thanks!

Comment

Ok thank you. Could this 737 get prescreened?
        Soft, borderline dark/harsh contrast.

Comment

Soft, borderline dark/harsh contrast.
          Hello, as you can tell from the prescreenings I have a problem with undersharpening. All my photos from the last day I went spotting appear to be soft.

​​​​​​I don't know if the problem has to do with the amount of sharpening I apply in light room, which at first were the normal settings I had been using since I got my camera (and got some photos accepted) .

Amount:80 Radius:1.0 Detail:0 Masking:50

I even got a photo accepted as hot from that day using those settings:

New 10 years old sticker. EC-MII. Airbus A330-343. JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 6 million screened photos online!

After I was told here that the photos were soft, I increased the amount to 90, the radius to 1.3, and the detail and masking to 50.

​​​​​After that, my photos are still soft. Should I keep increasing the amount of sharpening or does the problem come from the unprocessed photos, which could be the case but it would strange since other photos taken in different dates did not have this problem.

​​​​​​I can later try sharing some of the unprocessed photos if needed. If they are really soft, does that make them useless? And, how can I take sharper photos?

Sorry for all this writing which probably makes no sense, but I really appreciate the help from everyone in this forum.

Thanks!

Comment

Hello, as you can tell from the prescreenings I have a problem with undersharpening. All my photos from the last day I went spotting appear to be soft.

I don't know if the problem has to do with the amount of sharpening I apply in light room, which at first were the normal settings I had been using since I got my camera (and got some photos accepted) .

Amount:80 Radius:1.0 Detail:0 Masking:50

After I was told here that the photos were soft, I increased the amount to 90, the radius to 1.3, and the detail and masking to 50.

After that, my photos are still soft. Should I keep increasing the amount of sharpening or does the problem come from the unprocessed photos, which could be the case but it would strange since other photos taken in different dates did not have this problem.

I can later try sharing some of the unprocessed photos if needed. If they are really soft, does that make them useless? And, how can I take sharper photos?
            Would need to see examples of edited and unedited images to have some idea of what's going on.

Comment

Would need to see examples of edited and unedited images to have some idea of what's going on.
              Ok, I can't share the originals because they exceed the file size limit, what other method could I use to share them other than "uploading attachments".

I could share them at a much smaller resolution but that would be pointless, right?

Comment

Ok, I can't share the originals because they exceed the file size limit, what other method could I use to share them other than "uploading attachments".

I could share them at a much smaller resolution but that would be pointless, right?
                You can message me directly.

Comment

You can message me directly.
                  It still will not let me share the photos on a private message since the file size is too big, am I doing it wrong?

Comment

It still will not let me share the photos on a private message since the file size is too big, am I doing it wrong?
                    Will need to use a regular email address.

Comment

Will need to use a regular email address.
                      Ok, have sent you my email threw a private message.

Comment

Hi, I recently got this rejection. What can I learn from it?
                        I used the auto fill option while uploading the photo to the queue as normal, but apparently it did not work as it was supposed to.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 6 million screened photos online!

​​​​​

Comment

Hi, I recently got this rejection. What can I learn from it?
                          I used the auto fill option while uploading the photo to the queue as normal, but apparently it did not work as it was supposed to.
                          Categories are not auto-filled, you need to select them manually. This is a Night Shot.

Comment

Categories are not auto-filled, you need to select them manually. This is a Night Shot.
                            I take back what I said then, I tried getting rid of the dust spots, can you check if I missed any?

Could this ones also get prescreened?

Thank you very much!

Comment

Working...
                            X