Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Screning Request - MD11aviationfan

Hi,
    I would like to ask whether this kind of Close-up is acceptable. I would really hope this motive is acceptable and if there are other fixeable mistakes you can also mention them.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	hz-nsa.jpg
Views:	908
Size:	432.3 KB
ID:	1183190

Originally posted by md11aviationfan View Post
    Hi,
    I would like to ask whether this kind of Close-up is acceptable. I would really hope this motive is acceptable and if there are other fixeable mistakes you can also mention them.
    Close-ups are ok, but this crop is a bit awkward. Image is also soft/blurry.

Comment

Ok, yeah the crop had to be a bit tight cause otherwise would be stuff covering it. Really wanted to get a shot of this rare A310. So is it fixeable?

Comment

So is it fixeable?
        Crop might be, but the quality I couldn't really say without knowing how soft/blurry the original is.

Comment

The originial is pretty sharp but taking at a bit higher iso but i couldnt use a tripod due to the weird location

Comment

Name:	hz-nsa_3.jpg
Views:	295
Size:	415.1 KB
ID:	1183233Hello, is the sharpness better now? i reduced the aggressivenes of the noise reduction and added more sharpnes

Comment

Name:	hz-nsa_original.jpg
Views:	298
Size:	360.1 KB
ID:	1183235Original with Standard 40 Sharpening then downscaled to 720p

Comment

Hello, is the sharpness better now? i reduced the aggressivenes of the noise reduction and added more sharpnes
                No, still looks soft/blurry.

Original with Standard 40 Sharpening then downscaled to 720p
                Downscaled = not the original.​

Comment

Hello, i would like to know why this photo has Bad info / categories wrong or missing. I can understand the contrast stuff but im unsure if i did select anything wrong:
                  (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11652613) this is the rejected one

The difference between the 0001 and 0002 cant be seen on the aircraft. But as the 98-0002 was the first one to appear on radar after takeoff, then followed by the 98-0001. Based on that and that it was the first of them i photographed i think that this is 98-0002. after this one in the photo taked off the other 757 rolled in and the 98-0002 appeared on radar a few kilometres away on the airport while the 0001 was still on the runway. Also cant be 99-0003 cause it went to the northern Runway.

This is also backed by this photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/11253254 Which has 16:39 as exif time which is only a few seconds difference to mine.

As for the Categories rejection i selected Night cause when you filter by the night category you can find a lot of sunset photos which this is clearly taken in.
                  Maybe the Buisness jet category i could have added but i was unsure cause it is not really a BBJ

Bad info is bad info about the aircraft and categories is only for the categories
                  Would like to know if im thinking completely wrong or the screener did something wrong.

Comment

Hello, i would like to know why this photo has Bad info / categories wrong or missing. I can understand the contrast stuff but im unsure if i did select anything wrong:
                    (https://www.jetphotos.com/viewqueued_b.php?id=11652613) this is the rejected one

The difference between the 0001 and 0002 cant be seen on the aircraft. But as the 98-0002 was the first one to appear on radar after takeoff, then followed by the 98-0001. Based on that and that it was the first of them i photographed i think that this is 98-0002. after this one in the photo taked off the other 757 rolled in and the 98-0002 appeared on radar a few kilometres away on the airport while the 0001 was still on the runway. Also cant be 99-0003 cause it went to the northern Runway.

This is also backed by this photo: https://www.jetphotos.com/photo/11253254 Which has 16:39 as exif time which is only a few seconds difference to mine.

As for the Categories rejection i selected Night cause when you filter by the night category you can find a lot of sunset photos which this is clearly taken in.
                    Maybe the Buisness jet category i could have added but i was unsure cause it is not really a BBJ

Bad info is bad info about the aircraft and categories is only for the categories
                    Would like to know if im thinking completely wrong or the screener did something wrong.
                    This is a military aircraft, not civilian. Night Shot needed.

Comment

Thanks, very much ill watch out next time. But if i Add Buisness Jet too is this right?
                      And btw can you please tell me if the contrast is better now.

Name:	98-0002 2.jpg
Views:	144
Size:	620.9 KB
ID:	1185755

Comment

Thanks, very much ill watch out next time. But if i Add Buisness Jet too is this right?
                        And btw can you please tell me if the contrast is better now.
                        Borderline but acceptable for me.

Comment

Hi, can someone tell me where in the image this is soft?
                          JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks in advance

Comment

Hi, can someone tell me where in the image this is soft?
                            JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thanks in advance
                            Whole image is soft, but especially left side.

Comment

Hi, id like a prescreen on this. Unsure with the contrast cause of the sahara winds darkening the sun.

Name:	9h-nec.jpg
Views:	101
Size:	679.9 KB
ID:	1186740

Comment

Working...
                              X