Hello, can i get this prescreened?
      Soft/blurry, horizon.

Comment

Hello. May i get this prescreened?
        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by Dfw.spotter View Post
          Hello. May i get this prescreened?
          Hi, please read here carefully when you get the chance, especially #6:

As there seem to be some unwritten rules that are missed by newer users, here are a few suggestions for when you would like editing advice/prescreening from the crew: If asking for prescreening/editing advice, please title your thread "(username) - prescreening request / editing advice" Prescreening is offered

There will be no prescreening for images that won't/can't actually be uploaded.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

...did you not read my previous post? That's fine if you choose to ignore it, but I will then be ignoring this thread.

Comment

i read your comment, i sent it as a photo, idk why it shows as a file

Comment

It is not that, you cannot upload images larger than 1920 pixels on the long side. And that is after requesting permission for it, new uploaders are stuck with 1280 pixels at max. The file is ok, the size is not.
                  Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
                  If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
                  ——————————————————————————

Comment

As the link says, please post only the image you actually plan to upload. It's a waste of our time to comment on images that can't actually be submitted.

Comment

Working...
                    X