Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Rafel Amer Pre-screening

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Rafel Amer Pre-screening

    Any feedback on this one? Or is really not worth it trying to save this one in this conditions?Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_8510.jpg
Views:	1364
Size:	1,015.9 KB
ID:	1184152

  • #2
    Color, too far/centering, soft, contrast
    Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
    If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
    ——————————————————————————

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by RafelAmer View Post
      Any feedback on this one? Or is really not worth it trying to save this one in this conditions?
      Do you have permission to upload at 1920pix?

      Comment


      • #4
        Indeed, I'm not allowed to post at 1920p. I upload the incorrect size image. Other than that any feedback a part from the bad centering / too far.

        Much appreciated​

        Comment


        • #5
          Any feedback on this one?

          Attached Files

          Comment


          • #6
            Contrast, not fixable imo
            Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
            If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
            ——————————————————————————

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by RafelAmer View Post
              Indeed, I'm not allowed to post at 1920p. I upload the incorrect size image. Other than that any feedback a part from the bad centering / too far.
              Won't comment on images that can't actually be uploaded.​

              Originally posted by RafelAmer View Post
              Any feedback on this one?
              Soft, borderline contrast.

              Comment


              • #8
                Are those two any better?
                Attached Files

                Comment


                • #9
                  Originally posted by RafelAmer View Post
                  Are those two any better?
                  1. dirty, color
                  2. soft, contrast

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thanks Dana. Is the second one fixable because of the conditions?

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Any feedback on this one?

                      Much appreciated
                      Attached Files

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by RafelAmer View Post
                        Any feedback on this one?
                        Dark, soft, dirty, compression.

                        Originally posted by RafelAmer View Post
                        Thanks Dana. Is the second one fixable because of the conditions?
                        Probably not fixable.​

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Good morning guys!

                          Any feedback on these would be appreciated.
                          Attached Files

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by RafelAmer View Post
                            Good morning guys!

                            Any feedback on these would be appreciated.
                            1. vignetting, dirty
                            2-3. similar

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by RafelAmer
                              Any feedback on these two?

                              Much appreciated
                              1. vignetting, dirty, borderline (harsh) contrast
                              2. dirty, borderline (harsh) contrast

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X