Pre-Screen/Rejection Advice - threexgreen

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre-Screen/Rejection Advice - threexgreen

I've had this photo rejected two or three times because of the horizon being unlevel. I've made slight changes to the tilt each time going back and forth, but I couldn't really spot how it's unlevel. This is my latest attempt, and I need someone to point out to me how this is unlevel, because I'm out of ideas. Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1022835_1708774182.jpg
Views:	676
Size:	686.2 KB
ID:	1184967

Originally posted by threexgreen View Post
    I've had this photo rejected two or three times because of the horizon being unlevel. I've made slight changes to the tilt each time going back and forth, but I couldn't really spot how it's unlevel. This is my latest attempt, and I need someone to point out to me how this is unlevel, because I'm out of ideas. Thanks.

Click image for larger version

Name:	1022835_1708774182.jpg
Views:	676
Size:	686.2 KB
ID:	1184967
    Needs CW rotation IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by neto.911 View Post

Needs CW rotation IMO.
      That's what I was thinking at first, but then the runway looks off.

Comment

Needs a little CW rotation, but is also somewhat soft/heat hazed.

Comment

That's what I was thinking at first, but then the runway looks off.
          Always use vertical lines as reference and you'll reduce the chances of getting a rejection for horizon unleveled. Runways and horizontal lines aren't a good reference because they may be tilted.

Comment

This particular Spot in Las Vegas is indeed a bit tricky, runway IS tilted and many many objects which might give a hint but are actually very unlevel themselves. I always and solely use the of the hotels in the background as a reference which works fine. In some cases it is also tricky for the screeners themselves. And yes, your pic needs CW rotation

Comment

Working...
            X