Prescreening recommendations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prescreening recommendations

I have long been interested in aviation and photographing aircraft and would like to contribute towards JetPhotos. However, I have found none of my uploaded photos have been accepted. Though I do not necessarily find my images to be of a lower quality than others uploaded. Please may someone give some recommendations for how I can change the following image, and images in general, to allow it to be accepted during screening? I complete the standard operations of cropping the image, sharpening the image and reducing the resolution to satisfy the upload guidelines.
    The reasons for the rejection are as follows:

Rejection Reason(s):
    - Dark / Underexposed
    - Undersharpened (Soft)
    - Bad Color (Over/Under Saturation, Hue)
    - JPG compression artefacts
    - Bad motive​

This is the image uploaded once the image has been cropped and reduced in resolution etc. I have also provided the original image.
    ​Any advice will be appreciated.Click image for larger version  Name:	9J-PCS_ReducedSize.jpg Views:	0 Size:	387.6 KB ID:	1186290
    Attached Files

Originally posted by AAAA27 View Post
    I have long been interested in aviation and photographing aircraft and would like to contribute towards JetPhotos. However, I have found none of my uploaded photos have been accepted. Though I do not necessarily find my images to be of a lower quality than others uploaded. Please may someone give some recommendations for how I can change the following image, and images in general, to allow it to be accepted during screening? I complete the standard operations of cropping the image, sharpening the image and reducing the resolution to satisfy the upload guidelines.

Rejection Reason(s):
    - Dark / Underexposed
    - Undersharpened (Soft)
    - Bad motive​

This is the image uploaded once the image has been cropped and reduced in resolution etc. I have also provided the original image.
    ​Any advice will be appreciated.Click image for larger version Name:	9J-PCS_ReducedSize.jpg Views:	0 Size:	387.6 KB ID:	1186290
    Motive = poeple’s faces visible, and since you are not allowed to blur them, image is not fixable. It is also quite dark, and has too much warmth/red tint in it. It is also soft, so try adding sharpness. Still a good shot, just not acceptable
    Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
    If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
    ——————————————————————————

Comment

Originally posted by AAAA27 View Post

Rejection Reason(s):
      - Dark / Underexposed
      - Undersharpened (Soft)
      - Bad motive​
      Unfortunately lots of quality issues with this one, not sure that you can fix them. I'm assuming this was shot through a window of some sort?

Comment

Working...
      X