Pre Screening Request

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pre Screening Request

I wold like some feedback for the following photos, I am new to jetphotos so tell me anything that would get them rejected and what I could do to improve them.

1)Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6214-Enhanced-NR (1).jpg
Views:	203
Size:	364.7 KB
ID:	1189129

2)Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6281.jpg Views:	0 Size:	604.3 KB ID:	1189126

3)Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6217.jpg Views:	0 Size:	387.0 KB ID:	1189127

4)Click image for larger version  Name:	IMG_6304-Enhanced-NR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	346.7 KB ID:	1189128

Not a screener but i can point out the obvious things:
    1 - Cutoff and a bit dark i think
    2 - Obstructed
    3- cutoff
    4- compression artifacts (bands)
    theres probably more stuff but i listed the non fixable instant reject

Comment

Originally posted by Connor Sigman View Post
      I wold like some feedback for the following photos, I am new to jetphotos so tell me anything that would get them rejected and what I could do to improve them.

1)Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_6214-Enhanced-NR (1).jpg
Views:	203
Size:	364.7 KB
ID:	1189129

2)Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_6281.jpg Views:	0 Size:	604.3 KB ID:	1189126

3)Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_6217.jpg Views:	0 Size:	387.0 KB ID:	1189127

4)Click image for larger version Name:	IMG_6304-Enhanced-NR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	346.7 KB ID:	1189128
      1- Cutoff, contrast/dark, centering.
      2-contrast, dark, obstructed, cutoff, heat haze/soft, vignette, centering.
      3-dark, contrast, centering, cutoff, vignette.
      4-contrast, borderline centering, dark and as another poster said banding appears to be visible.

4, 3 and 1 might be fixable. 3 and 4 with a tighter crop (or showing the whole aircraft) and 4 would need to be re-resized to avoid compression (unless it is a camera problem). All need more exposure and a bit less contrast, and centering needs to be corrected (most are too low/too to the left) together with vignette. 2 is not fixable, so dont bother editing it.
      Everything that say is in my opinion, a screener might dissagree
      If you are dissapointed of yourself, look at me and feel better.
      ——————————————————————————

Comment

Originally posted by Connor Sigman View Post
        If the second one was the one that actually got screened first, then yes, might have been a queue dump for quality.

Comment

Working...
        X