Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need any Pre-Screening? - Limited to CREW reply ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes, looks good to me.

Comment

• Originally posted by LX-A343
      Black/white conversion resulted in a rejection and will do the next time. No chance here.
      Sorry for replying that late... Thank you very much for your response Gerardo. I won't try to submit B&W anymore I've found too late that it's part of the submission rules.

Comment

• Hey guys, I have this photo in queue already, but do u think that it is a problem that some instruments are out of focus or blurry?

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=1767445

Comment

• Thats a tough one. The main focus of the photo is obviously the overhead panel, so really you're going to want to have the entire thing in focus. Your AF points have picked up the centre of the photo, which in this case isnt preferential.

Having had a think about it, id have to say its not really acceptable. Possibly if the centre of the photo has something of interest in it then it could work, but as it stands the blurry top of the photo brings your eyes into the centre where there is little or nothing to look at.
          Last edited by BA747-436; 2008-01-30, 17:06.

Comment

• OK thanks AJ, I will deleted from the queue and cut the unfocus part and uploaded again!

Comment

• Originally posted by zaguate1
              OK thanks AJ,
              Might want to re-read the post again... slowly

Comment

• LMAO I'm sorry haha, I was in a hurry, THANKS DAN! LOL

Comment

• Hello again:
                  Is this picture ok? or it is a little bit to high in the frame?

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=1771921

Thanks

Comment

• These two were rejected for dust spots. I cleaned them up in PS.

Let me know before I re-upload.

My Flickr Pictures! Click Me!

Comment

• top one looks soft and over sharpened at the same time. The bottom one looks ok.

Comment

• Pre Screen please

Any chance? What's your opinions?

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Cheers,
                        Mehdi.

Comment

• It is not level..... You need some clockwise rotation, look at the hangar doors.

Comment

• Can't really see what your trying to show here at all ? The Hangar or are you showing us the nice JP watermark ? Doesn't work for me sorry.

Comment

• Thanks for your comments. I was just trying to show the nose of the aircraft. Maybe keeping it for my personal collection if you guys think so.
                              Last edited by mnazarinia; 2008-02-02, 13:53.

Comment

• Here I go again, is this photo a little bit to high in the frame, opinions please!

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=1771921

Comment

Working...
                                X