Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need any Pre-Screening? - Limited to CREW reply ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bernie,

As Pam says, a tighter crop I think. It took me several looks to decide that I'd accept it but I still had that "Hmmmm....but !" thought in the back of my mind. Try this for a crop. Ignore the quality, it's taken from your processed image.

If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Thank you so much, I was wondering about the crop myself. I've pulled the original from the queue and will re-upload a cropped version later today

Edit: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=1820766 Thank you, again screeners!

Comment

• Dear Screeners,

Before I want to do any editing on this one, want to check if it is prone to get backlit rejection or not? This is a low res of unedited version of original photo thatI have.

Regards,
        Mehdi.

Comment

• Bernie, better this way!
          Mehdi, definately backlit.

cheers, Pamela

Comment

• what do you think about this one, good enough for the database?

€dit: and three more
            shot 1
            shot 2
            shot 3

Comment

• The LH 737 is fine.

shot1: looks a bit soft
              shot2: Could use a CCW rotation
              shot3: Looks ok, possibly a little selective sharpening on the tail area though as it seems a little soft.

Comment

• Originally posted by BA747-436
                The LH 737 is fine.

shot1: looks a bit soft
                shot2: Could use a CCW rotation
                shot3: Looks ok, possibly a little selective sharpening on the tail area though as it seems a little soft.
                ok thanks,
                will correct that und upload them

Comment

• Hi All,

Do you think this can be in the database?

Cheers,
                  Mehdi.

[img]http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=1826484[\img]
                  http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=1826484

PS Thanks for that Pamela.
                  Bernie, better this way!
                  Mehdi, definately backlit.

cheers, Pamela

Comment

• Theres a lot of noise in the shot Mehdi. That would be a problem.

Comment

• Thanks for that Stephen, so I would take it out from queue.

Comment

• Originally posted by helmat
                        ok thanks,
                        will correct that und upload them
                        all four accepted thanks for the help

Comment

• I am not sure about what to enter in the "airline" field from the upload menu.

I had this rejected:

It has "untitled" in the airline field (I used the auto-fill option), which was rejected. My guess is that it needs to be "private". Is that correct?

My other point is that there is another picture of that aircraft in the DB (also taken by me) which now has the same wrong info. Should I have this changed to get the DB consistant?

Thanks,

Roel.

Comment

• Originally posted by Diezel
                            ..It has "untitled" in the airline field (I used the auto-fill option), which was rejected. My guess is that it needs to be "private". Is that correct?
                            yes

Originally posted by Diezel
                            ...Should I have this changed to get the DB consistant?
                            Yes please

cheers, Pamela

Comment

• Originally posted by pdeboer
                              Yes please

cheers, Pamela
                              Thanks Pamela. I requested the DB change through the form and re-uploaded with "Private" in the Airline field.

Roel.

Comment

• Hello,

I got the some old slides from my father I am allowed to upload and I would like to share with you! On of the first is a Sikorsky S-61 of the Danish Airforce taken in August 1980 while returning from a searescue mission of some surfers.
                                The photo was taken during his holidays.

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=1827968
                                But I am a bit afraid of the quality. And is the motiv ok for the rarity of the shot with some people blocking some parts? and centering wasn' t possible better as the aircraft was already low in the original frame.
                                I really like this shot, as it is not showing a "standard" perspective, it is showing the heli on a real mission for what it is supposed to do!

What do you think?

Cheers
                                Björn
                                "Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it's wrong. No matter how fast light travels it finds the darkness has always got there first, and is waiting for it."

Terry Pratchet

Comment

Working...
                                X