Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you need any Pre-Screening? - Limited to CREW reply ONLY.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @SammyG
    #1: soft, almost blurry (tail, rear part of fuselage)
    #2, 3, 4: could be improved with a little bit of sharpening. Worth a try.
    #5: looks OK
    #6: a tad dark, apart from that OK
    #7: needs a bit sharpening as well
    #8: blurry

All in all, I strongly suggest, you work on the sharpening, to get a bit more sharpness in your photos, but without getting jaggies.

Cheers
    My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Thanks Gerardo. First 2 are now in the queue. I will probably try to get the third one on as well. I thought the front of the 4th one was blurry as well, but just wanted some clarification.

Originally posted by LX-A343
      Mark, I would upload #1 and #2. That's speaking as Senior Screener. As photographer, I would try to squeeze them all in, as they are superb

#4 looks too soft or blurry to me.

Comment

• Re-sharpened.

Better /enough/ not enough?

Comment

• Cropping

Hi,

Would this crop be acceptable? The original is 1024 x 845.

Thanks

Chris

Comment

• Just wondering if this is worth a shot. Did the best I could despite the clouds.

Comment

• In my opinion it looks soft and a bit on the dark side.
              My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Another low flying Tornado. This is the only crop I can get of the aircraft - I can't get it centered because it's near the bottom of the frame.

Regards

Mark

Comment

• guys, what do you think of the motive/composition on this one?

Comment

• Ryan - Looks alittle dark under the belly, but I imagine if you increase the light in the shadow areas in the shadows/highlights function your going to find you have a problem with grain/noise. Also looks a bit soft around the front and top of the aircraft.

Mark – As you seem to be aware centering is an issue here, also it seems rather blurry and a tad over-exposed. – If you have more room in front of the aircraft and behind on the original (pre-cropping) I suggest loosing some space at the top of the photo and not cropping so tightly to give a more central feel. That all depends though, if you have the space on the original.

Michael – Nice light, planes are a little to small and far away, but generally seems ok. Cant really tell at this size but make sure the aircraft aren’t soft at 1024x. – would have been nice to get that stadium full of people. But we cant have everything now can we!

Comment

• Good morning,

Does this photos are right for you? Composition and editing

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Thx

Comment

• http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=1303769 : Look ok here at first view
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=1302645 : Soft (Nose very soft) and perhaps a little dark

Manu

My other pictures: http://pbase.com/pitchul

Comment

• The AA bird is nice, possibley alittle oversharp on the top of the titles but apart from that works nicely.

Cant comment on the other as its not showing up in the queue anymore im afraid.

Comment

• Does this stand a chance

Hi all

Went to Rome at the weekend 27/28th Jan and some of my shots are taken in the low evening light would this stand a chance and do i need to tell the screeners it was an evening shot with a low sun also i cant remember how to get the grid on in CS2 and how to make the squares smaller

Cheers
                            Alan

Comment

• Hi Alan, should not be a problem with that image just brighten it up with your curves and add a little contrast, sharpen and that should do it

To get your grid up its ctrl+'
                              or View -> Show -> Grid.

Jid

Comment

• Does it look soft on your computer ?

When viewing it on my laptop (queued sample - looks half decent than CS2)

Here's a sample: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewqueued_b.php?id=1305644

Just formatted my computer (laptop) but the windows picture and fax viewer shows my photos softer than it actually looks.

But when I open it in CS2, the edited one looks good.

Just a little note, I have lost my settings on CS upon formatting (by mistake ), so I dont know where to begin correcting it. Please help me. TY

Cheers,
                                John

Does anyone knows a good photoviewer ? Or could recommend one ?
                                Inactive from May 1 2009.

Comment

Working...
                                X