Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who needs help with their scans / rejects?? We can help you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by brianw999 View Post
    Rene, this image shows the points where the baseline arrows need to be moved in to.

The Overprocessed part refers to the slight haloes around the fin and the wings. When you process first create a background layer.
    Then go through your processing and finally, delete the sky to show an unprocessed sky behind the layer. Flatten the image and save.
    Thankyou so much for that, never used background layers or tried deleting the sky before (surely that would make for a dark image or atleast count as a night shot )
    Seems I'm about to enter a whole new world of editing
    Thanks again mate
    Regards
    René

Comment

• I'm going to work on the softness, but what categorie(s) did I miss or pick wrong on this? I did select Military IIRC.

Comment

• Did you select SMALL PROP?

G.
        My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
          Did you select SMALL PROP?

G.
          I don't think I did, that must be it. Thanks Gerardo.

Comment

• Hi, I got this photo rejected:

How can I improve on backlit?

Comment

• Originally posted by hdsfs View Post
              Hi, I got this photo rejected:

How can I improve on backlit?
              I'm afraid there is no way of doing that, the sun is well on the other side of the aircraft in this case.

Cheers

Comment

• I have to say I'm pretty happy with this batch of mine that just went through.
                Although this was the only one rejected.
                For dust spots. I looked at it and found the one at the top. Is that the only one?

Thanks a bunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by pilotgolfer View Post
                  I have to say I'm pretty happy with this batch of mine that just went through.
                  Although this was the only one rejected.
                  For dust spots. I looked at it and found the one at the top. Is that the only one?

Thanks a bunch.
                  One only? Please equalize the photo. You will see plenty. To put you in more misery: your sensor has more dust spots than mine!!!
                  My photos on Flickr www.flickr.com/photos/geridominguez

Comment

• I've had this one rejected, for contrast and horizon. Yet it was actually a misty morning, and the histogram is round about right?

Also I can't get my head round the horizon as their is no true horizontal or vertical horizon at EMA given the threshold and terminal there's a 40 foot difference between the two.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
                    Ryan

Comment

• Originally posted by LX-A343 View Post
                      To put you in more misery: your sensor has more dust spots than mine!!!
                      Damn, sorry to add insult Ryan, but that was pretty funny

flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by Rtyrpics View Post
                        http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3414491

I've had this one rejected, for contrast and horizon. Yet it was actually a misty morning, and the histogram is round about right?

Also I can't get my head round the horizon as their is no true horizontal or vertical horizon at EMA given the threshold and terminal there's a 40 foot difference between the two.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks
                        Ryan
                        Here's what I see, not sure if it's entirely accurate though
                        Last edited by hdgrubb; 2012-11-24, 02:28.

flickr

Comment

• Originally posted by hdgrubb View Post
                          Here's what I see, not sure if it's entirely accurate though
                          IF your not sure how accurate it is, why are you posting?

Comment

And if you're going to reply to people who make suggestions in such a disrespectful way, why are you asking? See my point?

I see something similar to Hans, it does indeed appear to be leaning to the right quite a bit (and yes, I do know that spot).
                            Seeing the world with a 3:2 aspect ratio...

My images on Flickr

Comment

Like Paul said, I was only trying to help and I can see clearly the reason for rejection. I mention accuracy because I am not a screener and do not utilize their tools; I will leave it up to the staff to tell you what needs to be done.

No need getting all bent over a little help Ryan

flickr

Comment

• Hi all

Second time reject photo on oversharpend, I did fix 66% sharpend
                                Do you think this oversharpend?

Siegi.

Comment

Working...
                                X