Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who needs help with their scans / rejects?? We can help you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by N365PA View Post
    http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3497462

It was rejected for categories wrong or missing. I do apologize I'm 3000mi from home on my iPad so i can't do much to the photo at the moment, I'm just curious as to what I missed?
    The only category that should have been ticked is Cargo. Can you remember if you ticked it or not?

Originally posted by N365PA View Post
    Another thing, i had many photos rejected for leveling. Im shooting at anchorage (home) and the runway has a noticeable drop. The buildings and light poles in the background of my shots are what I use to judge level. I'll post a few but again I'm on my iPad so my eye with this on my lap isn't exactly what it could be on my desktop at home. Appreciate any help!

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3497447
    The buildings are leaning to the left on both photos. The US Airways probably needs around 0.6CW rotation and the Continental needs around 0.4CW in my opinion.

Sam

Comment

• This was rejected for grain and for category wrong or missing. I can't see grain but more importantly can the screening crew please throw some light on what went wrong with the category ?

Comment

• Originally posted by SEANDSILVA View Post
        http://jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3499088

This was rejected for grain and for category wrong or missing. I can't see grain but more importantly can the screening crew please throw some light on what went wrong with the category ?
        Bizjet should be selected.

rgdd
        “The only time you have too much fuel is when you’re on fire.”

Erwin

Comment

• Sam,
          On the dynasty 74f I'm guessing i didn't for the rejection. Probably just a brain fart on my part. I'll re upload when I get back home next month (work for the FAA, outta town till the 5th). Thanks for the note in regard to the leveling. When i get home I'll edit those and reupload. I really appreciate it, sorry again I can't judge level ATM on my iPad lol. I'll keep a few good shots readily accessible for referencing as I'm sure to shoot at that spot a lot....like every time. Still a relatively new editor, thanks for the advice.

Clint
          Clint
          Anchorage, AK
          __________________________________________________________________________

Comment

• Good day!
            I have question connected with this rejection

I'm not sure how should I level this picture. Now the crane in right side is unleveled to the right and the buildings at the right side looks OK. I've tried to give 0,45 degree anticlockwise, then the crane is leveled but buildings are quite unleveled. What is good solution here? Maybe this pic is already good leveled?
            I have simply no idea how to make it acceptable!

Today I received 12 rejections and I'm looking how to decrease this number and this rejection is not clear to me. Uh, I think I have no chance to get back 1600pix permission in next few years...

Comment

• Good evening folks, I had this rejected yesterday due to softness and subject too far/deadspace.

I thought the crop was an interesting one, the two aircraft in the foreground with the main subject aircraft nicely illuminated in the background. Any chance of a second opinion? Cropping closer around the Ryanair slices the Citation in half which doesn't look good.

Dave

Comment

• What would be the right genre for this?

Thanks
                [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

• Originally posted by MoBL View Post
                  Good day!
                  I have question connected with this rejection

I'm not sure how should I level this picture. Now the crane in right side is unleveled to the right and the buildings at the right side looks OK. I've tried to give 0,45 degree anticlockwise, then the crane is leveled but buildings are quite unleveled. What is good solution here? Maybe this pic is already good leveled?
                  I have simply no idea how to make it acceptable!

Today I received 12 rejections and I'm looking how to decrease this number and this rejection is not clear to me. Uh, I think I have no chance to get back 1600pix permission in next few years...
                  Try to level her with the runway. That is the clearest reference point in this shot. So a bit ccw.

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chips View Post
                    Good evening folks, I had this rejected yesterday due to softness and subject too far/deadspace.

I thought the crop was an interesting one, the two aircraft in the foreground with the main subject aircraft nicely illuminated in the background. Any chance of a second opinion? Cropping closer around the Ryanair slices the Citation in half which doesn't look good.

Dave
                    The RYR 73 is the main subject and if you would crop her closer it won't look akward in my view despite the chopped up Citations.
                    And maybe a tiny bit of sharpening but that is not really an issue here.

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by Felipe Garcia View Post
                      http://www.jetphotos.net//viewreject_b.php?id=3506042

What would be the right genre for this?

Thanks
                      Military for this Tiger.

Erwin

Comment

• Originally posted by ErwinS View Post
                        Military for this Tiger.
                        So Military and then warbird/vintage for categories?
                        [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

• Originally posted by Felipe Garcia View Post
                          So Military and then warbird/vintage for categories?
                          Correct

Erwin

Comment

Try to level her with the runway. That is the clearest reference point in this shot. So a bit ccw.
                            Thank you! I will try with ccw rotation.

Regards,
                            Kornel

Comment

• Thanks Erwin!
                              [SIGNATURE GOES HERE]

Felipe Garcia

Comment

The RYR 73 is the main subject and if you would crop her closer it won't look akward in my view despite the chopped up Citations.
                                And maybe a tiny bit of sharpening but that is not really an issue here.
                                Cheers Erwin, I'll maybe just leave this one, thanks for the input though.

Dave

Comment

Working...
                                X