Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who needs help with their scans / rejects?? We can help you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Simpleboy View Post
    Much.
    Thank you very much.

Comment

• Ignore my deletion ^^^

Big cockup !!!
      Wrong forum,
      Wrong website,
      Right bottle of wine !!!!
      If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Hello! I have two recent rejections for undersharpened. To me I think they are both pretty sharp. I don't really know if I want to have white edges around the letters on the plane because in real life they do not ...I think sharp is sharp...oversharpened a little is just...oversharpened. What's your opinion of these? Thanks!

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3906809

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3906810

Comment

• Originally posted by Kevin View Post
          Hello! I have two recent rejections for undersharpened. To me I think they are both pretty sharp. I don't really know if I want to have white edges around the letters on the plane because in real life they do not ...I think sharp is sharp...oversharpened a little is just...oversharpened. What's your opinion of these? Thanks!

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3906809

http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3906810
          Both are indeed soft, they need a little more detail.

Comment

• I refuse to bite !!?....

.....ish !

That should REALLY confuse everyone else !
            Last edited by brianw999; 2012-07-19, 20:37.
            If it 'ain't broken........ Don't try to mend it !

Comment

• Hi there,

I understand if an image is soft it can normally be saved with better editing; but if it's blurry it should go directly into the waste bin.

This was rejected for blurry:

I kind of like the colors and would really like to give it another go. So my question is: is the whole thing blurry or just a part of it?

Thanks,
              Edwin.

Comment

• Hi, got another two rejections which I don't rally understand.

both for 'Over Processed / Bad post processing'

I do always the same editing process on my pictures and don't know whats wrong here. Any help?

Comment

• When I uploaded this, I noted on the upload form that I had been unable to find the C/N for this anywhere - I had searched the census, military information websites, google searched for this and asked that if it was rejected, could the screener note where I could get the info - it was just rejected with no information - so - I am asking if anyone else can tell me where they can find the information on this. Thanks

Comment

• Hi ya,
                    Had this rejected for
                    - Bad Composition (bad framing / aircraft not centered)
                    Is it worth appealing?
                    Regards
                    René

Comment

• Originally posted by rmk2112 View Post
                      Hi ya,
                      Had this rejected for
                      Is it worth appealing?
                      Regards
                      René
                      Some sceener once told me to center the windows, not the middle of the fuselage.
                      Oliver Richter

Comment

• Originally posted by rmk2112 View Post
                        Hi ya,
                        Had this rejected for
                        Is it worth appealing?
                        Regards
                        René
                        If the image was only rejected for composition, then I would appeal it as it's close to being spot on. The image you included in you post does seem to have a bit of compression in it though, I'm not sure whether it's in the image you uploaded or not, so beware.

Comment

• Originally posted by KampfHase View Post
                          Some sceener once told me to center the windows, not the middle of the fuselage.
                          As a very general rule, yes that's right, although personally, when aircraft are on the ground, centre point through the windows is close to perfect, and for aircraft in the air, the centre point just below the windows is perfect.

Comment

• Originally posted by MarkLawrence View Post
                            http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=3913204

When I uploaded this, I noted on the upload form that I had been unable to find the C/N for this anywhere - I had searched the census, military information websites, google searched for this and asked that if it was rejected, could the screener note where I could get the info - it was just rejected with no information - so - I am asking if anyone else can tell me where they can find the information on this. Thanks
                            I can't help you with the registration or CN, however I think when uploading and you don't know what the cn is, just leave the CN blank, as opposed to typing 'UNKNOWN'. Perhaps another screener has more info on this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr Chips View Post
                              If the image was only rejected for composition, then I would appeal it as it's close to being spot on. The image you included in you post does seem to have a bit of compression in it though, I'm not sure whether it's in the image you uploaded or not, so beware.
                              Thanks Dave, appeal it is then
                              The compression is because i used MS Paint to draw the lines... I hope
                              Thanks to Oliver too
                              Regards
                              René

Comment

• Originally posted by CO777/200 View Post
                                Hi, got another two rejections which I don't rally understand.

both for 'Over Processed / Bad post processing'

I do always the same editing process on my pictures and don't know whats wrong here. Any help?
                                Julian, there is a slightly dark hal oaround the BA A321 as can be seen in the equalised version of your image:

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

As for the SAS MD-80, the edge of the hanger seems to have odd white rectangles sticking out from it, which may or may not have occured during the post processing however the main thing here is the dust spot beside the control tower.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

Comment

Working...
                                X