Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who needs help with their scans / rejects?? We can help you!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by patkini View Post
    Hi,

The below image was rejected for horizon unlevel. I have used the horizontal boundary wall (blue coloured) & also, another brownish hedge like structure in the foreground, both of which seem level.

Need some guidance on this image.

Regards,
    Pats
    A little CCW rotation is needed.

Regards
    Alex

Comment

• Originally posted by Alex - Spot-This ! View Post
      A little CCW rotation is needed.

Regards
      Alex
      Sir,

Thanks for your reply. Can you please suggest some object as the reference to ensure I do not overdo the CCW?

Rgds,
      Pats

Comment

• after checking it on PS, you can apply a 0.4 CCW rotation

Regards
        Alex

Comment

• Dear screeners,

I got this reject today for Motive & Horizon. I have two Questions:

1) Can you please suggest a good reference for this picture? I did not really find one perfect reference in this pic, & hence, tried to ensure that people do not seem to be leaning.

2) As mentioned in the mail, the bad motive rejection is for recognisable faces of people in the bottom left of the picture. Can you suggest ways to improve the picture like say Blurring the faces of people or is tighter cropping the only option?

Awaiting your reply.

Rgds,
          Pats
          Last edited by patkini; 2013-05-17, 09:06. Reason: Spelling mistake

Comment

• Originally posted by patkini View Post
            Dear screeners,

I got this reject today for Motive & Horizon. I have two Questions:

1) Can you please suggest a good reference for this picture? I did not really find one perfect reference in this pic, & hence, tried to ensure that people do not seem to be leaning.

2) As mentioned in the mail, the bad motive rejection is for recognisable faces of people in the bottom left of the picture. Can you suggest ways to improve the picture like say Blurring the faces of people or is tighter cropping the only option?

Awaiting your reply.

Rgds,
            Pats
            Hi Pats,

What you have to ask yourself is "how aviation related your pic is ?" Okay there's a few waiting seats, gates, a few shops, but not much differences from what you would find in a big shopping center or a train station. For that reason alone, this shot'll never be accepted. Now, no you can't blur faced, when taking your shot you got to be aware of not putting faces in frame to avoid the motive rejection.
            - The "City next" publicity on top is also very disturbing for the whole shot.
            - Picture is quiet blurry at places.
            - And finally about the horizon, it needs a good ccw rotation, but as I've said before this one is for the personal collection and is not suitable for JP.net

Best regards
            Alex

Comment

• horizon unlevel

This one was rejected, because the horizon was unlevel. I appealed this one and it was rejected again. Comment: all vertical lines lean to the left

But I don't see it. When I open the photo in PSE and use the Rectangular Marquee Tool, all the vertical lines are exactly vertical. See the yellow sign at the foreground on the leftside or the little white and red pole.

The Photo: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=4226893

Your opinion please.

Comment

• The taxiway dose not have that much slope on that spot. The signs and posts next to the taxiway and the pole in the back lean to the left.
                Just rotate it 0.9-1 degrees cw and you will see that it look much better.

Comment

• Thank you Pamela. I will do that.

Comment

• Dassault Falcon 900EX - Reject

Hello Screeners,

Recently I had a reject of this Dassault Falcon 900EX for being undersharpened. I would like to know which part of the image is undersharpened so that I can correct it. If things look good, let me know if this is appeal worthy.

Comment

• Hello Sriram,

I am afraid it is not appeal worthy. The photo is overexposed, most part of the white fuselage is washed out, that is what makes it soft (nose, top of fuselage, engines, vertical tail stab).

cheers, Pamela

Comment

• thanks

Originally posted by pdeboer View Post
                        Hello Sriram,

I am afraid it is not appeal worthy. The photo is overexposed, most part of the white fuselage is washed out, that is what makes it soft (nose, top of fuselage, engines, vertical tail stab).

cheers, Pamela
                        Thanks Pamela for the advise. Cheers.

Comment

• another reject

Hello screeners

Am here again to seek your advise on this picture that got rejected. The taxiway at Bengaluru airport is inclined and hence the terminal looks inclined. I have used the vertical pole as the reference to level the picture.

Link to the picture: http://www.jetphotos.net/viewreject_b.php?id=4230750

Comment

• On my screen the verticals of the building and the light pole all lean somewhat to the left. This is what you get when you rotate 0.6 degrees:

Comment

• Help on a category

Hello Screener's,

Got a reject today, with a comment - Categories wrong or missing. Can you please help me regarding this. I checked the original exif and this pic was taken way before sun set, could I have possibly ticked the night category which has given me this reject?

Here is the link to the reject

and here is the link to the original exif data

Appreciate your help in the above,

Girish

Comment

• Originally posted by JetSetGB View Post
                                Hello Screener's,

Got a reject today, with a comment - Categories wrong or missing. Can you please help me regarding this. I checked the original exif and this pic was taken way before sun set, could I have possibly ticked the night category which has given me this reject?

Here is the link to the reject

and here is the link to the original exif data

Appreciate your help in the above,

Girish
                                Do you remember what you had selected or not ?

Regards
                                Alex

Comment

Working...
                                X