Clear All

• KyleMcKinlay
    replied
    Thank you for the feedback!

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Originally posted by KyleMcKinlay View Post
    Could I please ask for pre-screening advice on this image regarding the contrast? Thank you very much!

Kind Regards,

Kyle
    borderline dark, contrast

Leave a comment:

• KyleMcKinlay
    replied
    Could I please ask for pre-screening advice on this image regarding the contrast? Thank you very much!

Kind Regards,

Kyle
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• KyleMcKinlay
    replied
    Thank you very much Dana!

Kind Regards,

Kyle

Leave a comment:

• dlowwa
    replied
    Could I please have some advice on this image? Mainly exposure and categories would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Kyle
    Cockpit category applies.

Leave a comment:

• KyleMcKinlay
    replied
    Could I please have some advice on this image? Mainly exposure and categories would be very much appreciated. Thank you!

Kyle

Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• KyleMcKinlay
    replied
    Would someone kindly be able to offer advice for the previous post please? Many thanks!

Kyle

Leave a comment:

• KyleMcKinlay
    replied
    Could I please have pre-screening advice on this image? Thought it looked a little dark, though not sure if its just this different screen that I've used lately. Thank you for your time.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• KyleMcKinlay
    replied
    Great, thanks for the feedback!

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Hello, I had this image rejected recenlty and was hoping that someone would be able to kindly offer me some advice please.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The rejections were for 'too much or too little contrast' and 'categories wrong or missing'. I agree now that the image does lack contrast, though wasn't too sure about what went wrong with the categories. Should this have been selected as a 'night shot'? Perhaps I've accidentally selected another category by mistake, though just thought it was worth clearing up.

Thank you for your time!

Kind regards,

Kyle.
    As you guessed already, such photos need NIGHT SHOT category selected.

Leave a comment:

• KyleMcKinlay
    replied
    Hello, I had this image rejected recenlty and was hoping that someone would be able to kindly offer me some advice please.

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

The rejections were for 'too much or too little contrast' and 'categories wrong or missing'. I agree now that the image does lack contrast, though wasn't too sure about what went wrong with the categories. Should this have been selected as a 'night shot'? Perhaps I've accidentally selected another category by mistake, though just thought it was worth clearing up.

Thank you for your time!

Kind regards,

Kyle.

Leave a comment:

• KyleMcKinlay
    replied
    Thank you very much!

Leave a comment:

• LX-A343
    replied
    Could someone please pre-screen this image? The low winter sunlight made the cast a little awkward to determine. Click image for larger version

Name:	G-VMIK_EGPF_MEDRES_9168.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	1075730
    I for one like it and would accept it.

Leave a comment:

• KyleMcKinlay
    replied
    Could someone please pre-screen this image? The low winter sunlight made the cast a little awkward to determine. Click image for larger version

Name:	G-VMIK_EGPF_MEDRES_9168.jpg
Views:	160
Size:	1.12 MB
ID:	1075730
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• KyleMcKinlay
    replied
    Thank you for your reply, LX-A343. Forgive my ignorance, and perhaps I'm still wrong, but I thought that the 'orange glow' was the sunlight coming through the ground mist and condensation on the wings? And, if this is the case, is it worth a try uploading? I fully appreciate any feedback!

Regards,

Kyle.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X