mtaylor334 - Editing advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi there

I am trying to avoid my multiple rejections for overprocessing. I have used Jid Webb and others' workflows but still have this issue.
    Also, is there any way to review this before I submit in the queue? What should I be looking for?

Many thanks
    Mark Click image for larger version

Name:	VT-JRB-BLR-1.jpg
Views:	24
Size:	515.6 KB
ID:	1186987

Comment

Originally posted by mtaylor334 View Post
      Hi there

I am trying to avoid my multiple rejections for overprocessing. I have used Jid Webb and others' workflows but still have this issue.
      Also, is there any way to review this before I submit in the queue? What should I be looking for?
      Not sure what you've done to the colour here, but the hue looks all wrong. Editing halos are also visible.

Comment

Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure what happened with the colour as this image is different to what was submitted

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

How do I avoid the halos if I am following a standard workflow. Also how do I see them on my screen, as they are not visible to my naked eye?

Cheers
        M

Comment

Originally posted by mtaylor334 View Post
          Thanks for your reply. I'm not sure what happened with the colour as this image is different to what was submitted

JetPhotos.com is the biggest database of aviation photographs with over 5 million screened photos online!

How do I avoid the halos if I am following a standard workflow. Also how do I see them on my screen, as they are not visible to my naked eye?

Cheers
          M
          Might want to check that you're embedding the appropriate color profile. Halos are visible, even in the thumbnail, if you know what you're looking for (dark areas of the sky next to bright areas of the fuselage, and vice versa). Something in your workflow is causing them as they're not a natural effect.

Comment

Ok - thanks for the feedback

Comment

Working...
            X